Author Topic: Maria_21_new - Slough - TOFTT  (Read 1933 times)


1 review(s) for Maria_21_new (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only

Location: Slough near town centre. Apartment with keypad entry. Reasonably discreet. Parking is paid on street and easy enough.
Comms: Text with maid. SP speaks no English at all so we use Google Translate.
Price: £80/hh. You can also do £140/hr. Extras are OWO/CIF/FK/Anal between £20 to £50 each. None taken.

Summary: this was a negative for me but I felt it harsh to rate it such because the SP didn't do much wrong herself. I just did not fancy her. She is very skinny and has no arse - way too slim everywhere. Very hairy thighs and arms, unshaven (but not sexy) armpits, and generally an unkempt appearance. Pussy shaven. I would say the profile pics are misleading as they imply a well maintained woman with an athletic/toned physique and clear skin - which she did not have at all. Age wise her face is probably mid-20s.

Booking: On entering the apartment I was surprised to see 2 girls standing there. I was offered the choice and unfortunately stuck to the one I had booked, though in hindsight I preferred the other one based on looks. The unexpected options to choose threw me for a bit.

We entered the bedroom and I asked to use the bathroom. I was not offered a shower. SP seemed clean enough but her inexperience was also quite obvious. Stripped down and explored her body, quickly finding her flaws and wishing I wasn't there. No kissing at all (I wouldn't have wanted to anyway) but otherwise she was friendly and willing to do as I wanted, like a covered BJ and then cycling through a couple of positions. I just wasn't attracted to her so I opted to wank while she fondled my balls. Was done and out in 20 minutes.

I'm rating neutral because she did her bit, at least to a basic level. And I like the fact that we can choose a girl when walking in. But there was nothing to like about the sex itself.


Offline nudda

Thanks for the review. You say skinny everywhere but the pictures show differently. Are you saying the pictures are not an accurate representation or simply not her ?