Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ideas and feedback for Northampton  (Read 3014 times)

Offline Lukej123

Wondering if anyone has visited any of these ladies?  Or any recommendations?  Looking for a new punt in Northampton. Ideal is fun and relaxed attitude and safe environment.  Prefer independant. Parlour not my thing (have never tried but don't like the idea) and would rather avoid a busy flat if I can. Any shape size age and colour but prefer British.

Anyone any experience of these or suggest similar?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tuffers

Have visited SidneyUKNorthampton, ok visit - excessive use of wetwipes before covered bj.  Good shag although never went back.

This one is much better, Lexi is lovely, friendly and very willing and able - gives good OWO and takes a pounding.  Highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lukej123

Ha ha the wet wipes before bj always makes me laugh but before covered is just rude! :-)

Lexi looks good - think I skipped over Her profile due to lack of gallery. Thanks for recommendation - let you k ow how I get on.

House/area ok?

virgil

One of the links doesn't work because somehow the c has gone from curvy. That is Charlotte who was very popular at Sirens before it shut. She is a big-built girl without being very fat but not at all toned. She is great at what she does, at Sirens she had a wide range of services on offer and you will not faze her whatever you ask about. I will be going back to her at some stage.

Sydney I also know after she was also at Sirens and then i have seen her as an indie. Point taken about wet wipes but i don't recall that happening - I assume it was to get the lube off so it was not in her mouth. Really down to earth lady, easy to talk too and very responsive.

My eyes twitched at the name Lexi in Northampton. There was a young one i really liked at LaRosa then replaced by a mature one but I really liked the young one. Cannot see enough in Lexi's AW profile to know if I would want to see her or not but I would guess it is the not the lexi I liked a couple of years ago from what i can see of her figure.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have visited SidneyUKNorthampton, ok visit - excessive use of wetwipes before covered bj.  Good shag although never went back.

She is in my HL.

She was recommended to me. I contacted her approx 2 yrs ago when she was partly based in Towcester and also in Northampton. DFK and OWO was agreed with her, so I made a booking with her. Unfortunately, she was then unable to meet up at the re-arranged time.

I did not realise she no longer offered OWO, as per her current profile.

Offline Lukej123

Charlottes link is broken above - thanks Virgil

Link should be

External Link/Members Only

I did wonder if it was the same Sydney - did her profile say tif field. She had better pics then. Looked much more the bored wife :-).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Charlottes link is broken above - thanks Virgil

Link should be

Easier to copy and paste both sets of link from an AW Profile, in case she changes her name in the future (the 7-digit AW reference numver stays the same for each profile created). See below for how to copy and paste the link:

Hi BRC, for future reference here is how to copy/paste a link.
Tried PM'ing you but its not available for you yet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I did wonder if it was the same Sydney - did her profile say tif field. She had better pics then. Looked much more the bored wife :-).

I am certain it is the the same "Sydney". She has created a few profiles since, and now calls herself "sidney". And yes, she had quite a few decent pics on her profile at the time.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Saw Charlotte but a few years ago. Attractive in her own way and very cute voice. Very friendly and gives a very dirty service. But was a few years ago so use can use a lifeline go 50/50 or ask the audience? ..... :thumbsup:

Offline Big Bad R

Wondering if anyone has visited any of these ladies?  Or any recommendations?  Looking for a new punt in Northampton. Ideal is fun and relaxed attitude and safe environment.  Prefer independant. Parlour not my thing (have never tried but don't like the idea) and would rather avoid a busy flat if I can. Any shape size age and colour but prefer British.

Anyone any experience of these or suggest similar?

Hi Luke

Have a look at this one, seen her twice. Profile accurate really horny and dirty, but friendly and very accommodating.

Nice area in cul de sac, her own property, semi with safe side entrance :

Peachypippa

Any questions please ask

BBR

Offline Big Bad R

Sorry can't post a link from iPad, will do so tomorrow !

BBR

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Lukej123

Thanks both. Saw Pippa a while back. As you say a lovely lady who was surprisingly keen and dirty with it!! 

No reason not to go back other than my strange preference to keep trying new punts - guess it's part of the fun?  Only had 2 in the past in northants that I would regularly revisit.

Thanks again for replies - keep suggestions coming - great forum. Can't believe I didn't find it sooner!!

:thumbsup:

Offline vanillaslice686

Here you go...

.   I have also had the pleasure of seeing peppa really kinky girl I had a half hour footjob session with her and she licked it all up off her toes , we then talked for about 5 minutes and she tried for a second go but I was totally empty

NaughtyBing

Thanks both. Saw Pippa a while back. As you say a lovely lady who was surprisingly keen and dirty with it!! 
No reason not to go back other than my strange preference to keep trying new punts - guess it's part of the fun?  Only had 2 in the past in northants that I would regularly revisit.

I have also had the pleasure of seeing peppa really kinky girl I had a half hour footjob session with her and she licked it all up off her toes , we then talked for about 5 minutes and she tried for a second go but I was totally empty

I've heard a few good things about her, and like the look of her.
Anybody else got any further feedback about her, other than FR's?