Author Topic: Stephanie - Wimbledon  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Drika

External Link/Members Only


Duration: 15m at £50
Where: Wimbledon, the area between the Sainsburys on the Broadway and South Park Gardens
When: this week
Comms: Whats'App message and she replied quickly with photos and videos.
Girl: it's the one in the Videos/PHotos you get when message her but I found her prettier in the flesh. I'd give her a 7 for the face  and  a solid 9 for the body! 170cm size 8, natural tits and fantastic ass.

Very easy boking, few messages exchanged and I got the road and block of flat. Messaged her when outside and she gave me the flat number.
I knocked the door and had to wait a bit before she opened the door. It's very discrete location.
I liked what I saw, in the room , exhanged the roses, both if us got undressed and she's on her knees on the bed . OW, doggy, Mish until completion.
She was very accomodating, I was able to touch her, her breast, light face fucking, holding her head etc.
She is around 170cm with a fantastic body and ass  :wackogirl:

I asked her for how long she will be there but she kept repeating sorry no english.... I tried to ask multiple times and with gestures too , she replied but I don't think she understood the question  anyway :dash
I believe it's one of those set up where the ladies changes every week (usually on a Monday)

A quick P&D at a good price with a nice and accomodating lady

attaching the most representative photo. If you message her and ask,  she will send you other photos and videos.



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 05, 2026, 01:19:27 am by Drika »

Offline webpunter

Quality reporting
Looks FAF
I lurve it when they send pics & vids
An instant draw
It is most likely them
Non Awank HL+1
& most worthy of your 1st like
Thanks for sharing  :hi:

Offline Drika

 YW :drinks:

she's definitely FAF and she has a smooth, tanned silky skin.

She's literally someone I would like eat hair-to-toe for hours but unfortunately I cannot do that :angry:
I doubt ladies at these estabilishments take a shower after seeing each customers

Offline paul90

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 337
  • Likes: 7
  •  
Cheers for the review, she sounds very accommodating, I found most sp give you little in 15mins unless it's a quick blow and go. You must have found a good one.