External Link/Members OnlyTOFTT knowing that it was probably too good to be true - I was correct!
I found myself with an hour to kill in the Ipswich area so had a quick scan of VS to see what was about. I’m getting more and more wary with the ads on there so was tempted to go for a massage, alas, the little fella had other plans for us!
Fired off a message to “Bianca” to check availability which returned a quick reply with the standard £70/30 mins & £120/60 mins. No extras advertised or offered. Knowing this was more and more likely to be a B&S I secured my 30 minute slot in the heart of Ipswich and off I went.
Arrived at the venue slightly early but this was not a problem. Quick replies from “Bianca” and I was soon heading up the stairway to her flat. This is where things went downhill.
Despite asking and receiving confirmation that “Bianca” was indeed “Bianca”, it turns out in the space of 30 minutes she’s had a name chance and put on 3 stone in weight. Probably should have 180’d and headed back down the stairs but I was there, and the little fella needed a release so a P&D was now order of the day.
Stripped off and onto the bed, “Bianca” who we now know to be “Camilla” (In town for a further 4 days, but don’t all rush at once), started with some covered oral on Mr Limpy. Mr Limpy soon stood to attention and began working in partnership with me. After a good minute or two of reasonable covered oral, on went the lube and on she hopped for some cowgirl. A minute or so of this and it was an about-turn for some reverse cowgirl, shortly followed by her hopping off ready for me to send home the goods doggy style.
A good 3 minutes of pounding away (by this time I was ready to cut my losses) and the seed was in the bag.
Whipped in, whipped out, and wiped in about 15 minutes.
Scored as a neutral as she delivered what she said, comms were good and the price was right (£70 paid), but obviously the B&S did not go in her favour.
Save your money and go elsewhere!
My first review, but not my first punt, hope you enjoyed it!