Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small Olivia - Hackney  (Read 2189 times)

10 review(s) for small olivia (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline manoir

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Based on positive reviews of this girl, and a decent enough punt with another girl at the same address I decided to take a chance here. Arranged a 30 minute punt for £50, with 3 hours notice and confirmed 1 hour beforehand. Received the postcode, and I was confident I knew the building having previously visited Horny Betty here.

Got the right on time, called up but was told to wait 5 mins. No response 15 minutes later and I sent a text and eventually got a reply with full address and told to come in.

Upon entry, saw a slim average looking girl. Went in, paid up and then Olivia disappeared for about 6 minutes. I really should stop asking for water, given that it takes so long to prepare this complicated beverage.

When she returned she quickly undressed and I followed suit (I had stayed dressed as I like the foreplay of removing each other's clothes). She immediately put another downer on proceedings, when she said she had a cold sore and so cannot kiss. This is the most crucial part for me in a punt, but I was horny and her tits looked amazing so I stayed.

First round was actually very good, and she was real tight and I came quicker than I usually do.
However, as soon as this was done it was clear a second round wasn't on the card and I was given the option of a shower, which I took. I returned to an empty room and got dressed.

Olivia returns to see me out, and although she was nice enough I cannot say it was a great experience. It wasn't a horrible experience, but could've been so much better.

Positive
Cute body - slim and nice handful of natural tits.
Good OWO
Allowed fingering
Sex was very good
Nice girl

Neutral
Facially I don't think she was amazing. Not ugly, but I'd say for me 5/10, tops.
Didn't Kiss, but could be considered a positive as she had a cold sore and shows she's health conscious. On the other hand, she should have told me over the phone/before I paid (although I hadn't asked)
Hair's a funky style (cut short on one side). May cause concern for some, but I didn't particularly mind as it's obvious on pictures.

Negative
Poor Communications.
Left hanging around outside for ages, didn't get inside until 20 mins after arranged time.
Short changed on Time - door to door (including post punt shower) was 25 mins, and on top of this she left the room for ages before and after the punt. Action was probably 15mins total.

I left the place cursing myself for not making a fuss and asking for some of my money back, but I'm a god damn fluffy and her niceness disarmed me sufficiently to just chalk it up as "you win some you lose some".

Offline Meursault

Shame your experience wasn't as positive as mine.
I only had a 15 minute quickie and thought it was excellent. Time wasting is annoying, although I'm not sure many girls offer cum twice for £50 half hour service?
Just shows you, in terms of looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I found Olivia to be really girl next door cute.
I'm worried about the cold sore issue, although there was definitely no signs of it when I visited.

carlisle78

She wouldn't kiss because she had a cold sore - good because you don't want to get one.

But you say the OWO was good. With a cold sore????

yourgent

Same question came to mind mind too. OWO with a cold sore should be a major NO.  :scare:
Would hate to have to explain away genital herpes but worse still I'd hate to suffer from it.

Offline Silver Birch

Any mention of a cold sore would have me walking  :scare:

Offline manoir

It's a different strain of herpes which causes genital herpes from what I understand.

I get cold sores too and so I think the issue was more one of pain (I know how horrible they can be) which stopped her. Also she didn't know that I already have the cold sore virus in me so wouldn't want to spread to me.

You can get genital lesions from getting oral from someone with a cold sore, but it's extremely rare. Don't think it was any riskier than having normal OWO?

A little research: "studies show that genital HSV-1 (cold sores) or HSV-2 (genital herpes)  infections are most common among individuals who do not have the other type of HSV infection at the time of exposure."

Unless someone in the medical profession can come and correct me?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 12:01:42 pm by manoir »

carlisle78

Yes different strains - but having oral with someone who has HS-1 can transfer it to your genitals.

Yes it might be rare but if you know someone has symptoms - I'd steer well clear. Well clear!

External Link/Members Only

UberX

Actually I wanted to visit her but the only demerit is that she has feedback from someone called RS Singh if I remember correctly. I have seen there was a discussion in her another review. and now her cold sore issue it is a matter of concern.  :( :(

Offline latenightsnacks

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Guys - I don't mean to alarm anyone (and I'm sorry if I should post this in a seperate review) - but I went to see Olivia yesterday and her buttocks are covered in big blisters, including a couple covered by plasters that have obviously burst. I went for OW and we only pecked rather than DFK, but I'm still panicking now having read that link above. Herpes (either form) is incredibly contagious, and you can catch it even just by touching skin with someone who's infected. Any advice gratefully received, and in the meantime, I thought y'all might appreciate a heads up.