Author Topic: Adrianna Madrid Palacio del placer review  (Read 3673 times)

Offline Waferthinmint!


Definitely positive


Whilst in Madrid and a spare morning I went in search of a punt.

The punting wiki had suggested Palacio del Plaza External Link/Members Only

10 minute walk from Torées Arias metro green line 5

Also s review give me a lot of info.

It is in a large detached house in a quiet residential street. The secure front gate was discreetly propped open so to avoid having to wait in view.

Shown by pleasant 40’s maid dressed soberly. The waiting room was clean pleasant stylish , like the rest of house a lot of money had been spent on decoration and furnishings etc

After discussion in her good English she left to show in the 4 brunette ladies. I had no idea how many were coming through one by one.


First was Dianne a 5’4 young lady early 20’s South American /oriental origin looked reserved but would have been keen to try
Second and third ladies were respectively older tattooed tummy saggy bobs in 30’s looked could be filthy in bed and also slender late 20’s, B boobs short hair.

Then Adrianna (Venezuelan) who I choose is as shown in pictures on website. Pictures are accurate but she is naturally chunkier and has interesting tattoo across chest under tits. I choose her for her cheeky smile and her age early 20’s at the most. Obvious, now, if they are wearing clothes in pictures it is to cover a tattoo.

Maid returned and I paid 100 euros (£87) for an hour.

Adrianna reappeared and led me up the stairs to paradise as I watched that taut but substantial bubble butt sway in front of me.

The room with immaculate with ensuite and was even more luxurious.

Showered together with mouthwash. If you want to be dirty with her get clean first.

Easy to chat to even with her limited English. A smart cookie.

Services partaken all included

Kissing a 20 year old … !!

French kissing but tongues only just entered

OWO done with some technique and enthusiasm not CIM as offered in What’s App

Hand job with skill

Virginal sex

Also offered bottom stuff but not my thing suspect not anal.

Much passionate, cuddling and fondling of a gorgeous 20 year old with firm 40d’s possibly bolt ons but maybe not they were in proportion to her chest.

Enjoyed watching this gorgeous girl sucking me in the room’s superb mirror.


Pro
Her youthful body
Brunette
Great boobs
Lovely nature
Stylish place!
Connection made
Tall

Cons
FK rather shallow
No CIM
Slightly chunky body

Would I go back definitely if my aged frame can take me.


As I was shagging her
I tried in vain to recall if I had ever dated, let alone got intimate, with such a gorgeous woman before. £87 for the hour!

Offline bestofthebest


Offline bbois77

Last page of 64 of their reviews, recommended as long as you carry out due diligence

External Link/Members Only

Offline Waferthinmint!

Huge thx to you for that page number spent hours searching. Went to placer madrid even better

Offline Waferthinmint!

Yeah link is wrong thx for correction