Author Topic: Parlour Girls and Underwear  (Read 8394 times)

Offline davey.edwards1969

Just rewatched that documentary about the Mega Brothels in Germany and one thing struck me
In their brothels most of the girls were walking around pretty much naked
now I know a lot of guys like being introduced to the girls in their sexy undies and the thrill of gradually peeling them off but sometimes I quite like the idea of them already being naked but it doesn't happen like that in this country

I remember Pammy at GFE in Bury who was constantly being told off by the receptionist for showing too much in the reception area
And once had a great punt with the much missed Lottie at Roses Retreat when she came to collect me wearing nothing but a big smile on her face and a butt plug up her ass even though the reception was busy with waiting punters - when we got into the room she said it had given her a buzz doing that

Went to a brothel in Gran Canaria once and half the girls sitting around were naked

Any one any thoughts on why tha difference ?

Offline foreverchanges

I recall my first ever visit to  Edinburgh's legendary London Street Sauna in early 2001 and the standard outfit seemed to be little black dresses however there was a time shortly afterwards when  Carrie came into the lounge in a see through baby doll outfit and what appeared to be an eye patch for a thong and got a telling off from the boss.

It was noticeable that as things got quieter around about 2006ish that the lasses began to wear less and less and one of the new breed of East Europeans even asked if she could go naked in the lounge to which the receptionist said if she attempted that then her next shift would be at a certain sauna near Hibs' ground. :D

Offline davey.edwards1969

I guess in those German brothels there are 20+ girls all looking for business so competition is tough
I saw another thing online where they interviewed one of the girls featured in the mega brothel documentary - Josie
She said theat when she started all the girls wore bras and knickers - then a few EE girls started going topless to try and get more customers - so soon everyone was topless - the next step was to go bottomless and so eventually most of the girls were naked
Josie said at first she resented showing her tits and vagina to every guy in the communal areas but she had to do it otherwise she would be quiet but now it didn't bother her so much

She also said the same thing happened with services in that she never used to offer things like CIM / anal or seeing 2 guys at once but now she had to do it to be competetive with the EE girls

Offline Adoniron

I definitely wouldn't want to see the girl naked until we got into the room and I don't think I ever have.

Offline Skeleton

Just rewatched that documentary about the Mega Brothels in Germany and one thing struck me
In their brothels most of the girls were walking around pretty much naked
now I know a lot of guys like being introduced to the girls in their sexy undies and the thrill of gradually peeling them off but sometimes I quite like the idea of them already being naked but it doesn't happen like that in this country

I remember Pammy at GFE in Bury who was constantly being told off by the receptionist for showing too much in the reception area
And once had a great punt with the much missed Lottie at Roses Retreat when she came to collect me wearing nothing but a big smile on her face and a butt plug up her ass even though the reception was busy with waiting punters - when we got into the room she said it had given her a buzz doing that

Went to a brothel in Gran Canaria once and half the girls sitting around were naked

Any one any thoughts on why tha difference ?

No idea why, but I agree, I'd love the idea of the girls already being naked. Many years ago I saw a programme with a brothel line up with the girls mostly makes, can't remember where, but always wanted to experience that!

what's the documentary called?

Offline pythondan

Parlours with multiple girls from which you can choose have never been a thing near me when when I have visited them (mostly 5+ years ago) the girls were wearing underwear and I prefer that to naked. I did actually like the white tunic and black trouser outfits that girls used to wear at Hotlips massage in Bradford. Their was a petite girl called Claire there who was gorgeous and I saw every week when I was working in the area.

Offline Tmor25

There is definitely a balance. I remember going to a parlour in Yeovil years ago and one lady was wearing a slinky black dress and the other tracksuit and Ellesse sweatshirt! For some reason I went for the trackies one and she barely removed anything when we got down to it.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Personally I prefer the girl to be wearing something slutty as I find that more of a turn on than naked  :thumbsup:

I know 10+ years ago a girl told me they weren't allowed to be naked in reception, i'm sure it was down to the local authorities / decency laws or similar, a bit like top shelf porn mags couldn't show nipples on the front cover but inside was fine  :wacko:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I recall my first ever visit to  Edinburgh's legendary London Street Sauna in early 2001 and the standard outfit seemed to be little black dresses however there was a time shortly afterwards when  Carrie came into the lounge in a see through baby doll outfit and what appeared to be an eye patch for a thong and got a telling off from the boss.

It was noticeable that as things got quieter around about 2006ish that the lasses began to wear less and less and one of the new breed of East Europeans even asked if she could go naked in the lounge to which the receptionist said if she attempted that then her next shift would be at a certain sauna near Hibs' ground. :D

Oh those memories - I had such fun at that place  ;)

Offline RandomGuy99

Well think about the practicalities...

These SPs are sitting there wetting their panties waiting to see us. They'd probably need several pairs of panties every day and think of the amount of hand washing that is after working 5 days.  Better to go pantieless to save on the washing.

Offline I like natural boobs

Germans love to get their kit off. I remember being on holiday in Portugal 20 or 30 years ago and the Germans in the villa next to us were having a barbecue whilst completely naked.

I like it when they start clothed. What they wear looks sexy and then when they get naked they look sexy too, so you get to see them looking sexy in two different ways instead of just one. Recently when a lady at KMR Suite that I booked had only just turned up she was still fully clothed and looked fantastic in her jeans. Girls with nice bums always look fantastic in jeans. Watching her strip off was great too. Really turned me on.

Offline runner in the woods

i must admit one of my faves as a lover of longer labia is to have them line up, face away and just bend over, only been to one place where i managed to get that done and that was in Wolverhampton about 20 yrs ago. Face or Labia ?? i know my preference.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
The (in)famous Chelsea of Fingertips in Manchester would frequently wander into the lounge naked, especially if there was 3 or 4 punters waiting there.

Offline mancsguy1975

i must admit one of my faves as a lover of longer labia is to have them line up, face away and just bend over, only been to one place where i managed to get that done and that was in Wolverhampton about 20 yrs ago. Face or Labia ?? i know my preference.

Completely with you on the labia line up, as a connoisseur of nice meaty munchable lips  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2026, 01:51:34 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Well think about the practicalities...

These SPs are sitting there wetting their panties waiting to see us. They'd probably need several pairs of panties every day and think of the amount of hand washing that is after working 5 days.  Better to go pantieless to save on the washing.

And the state of the upholstery?

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline davey.edwards1969

Personally I prefer the girl to be wearing something slutty as I find that more of a turn on than naked  :thumbsup:

I know 10+ years ago a girl told me they weren't allowed to be naked in reception, i'm sure it was down to the local authorities / decency laws or similar, a bit like top shelf porn mags couldn't show nipples on the front cover but inside was fine  :wacko:

Although prostitution isn't illegal in the U.K. Brothels are

I can hardly see plod or local authorities wasting their time to visit a brothel just to see if the girls are naked in reception or not :)

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I can hardly see plod or local authorities wasting their time to visit a brothel just to see if the girls are naked in reception or not :)

Doesn’t strike me as a waste of time, I’d happily do that 8 hours a day for even minimum wage

Offline Blackpool Rock

Although prostitution isn't illegal in the U.K. Brothels are

I can hardly see plod or local authorities wasting their time to visit a brothel just to see if the girls are naked in reception or not :)
They do do routine inspections looking for signs of trafficked girls / coercion etc, this was a girl at Sandys before it got shut down, anyway an AI overview -

Women in UK brothels often wear clothes in reception to maintain a professional appearance, respect the privacy of other clients, and comply with safety or management rules designed to avoid public indecency accusations. Wearing clothes also helps with initial screenings, managing business, and providing a level of comfort or modesty.
Sandwell Council
Sandwell Council
Safety and Professionalism: According to safety advice, wearing clothing initially allows for assessing clients, managing personal safety, and ensuring a professional, "business-like" atmosphere before any intimate interaction occurs.
Discretion and Legal Considerations: In the UK, keeping a brothel is illegal. Maintaining a "discreet" appearance in the reception area helps prevent drawing unwanted attention, as visible nudity or overtly provocative behavior in public-facing or semi-public areas could lead to complaints or legal issues.
Client Comfort: The reception area is a waiting area. Allowing clients to enter a controlled environment where the staff are appropriately dressed for a business transaction provides a more comfortable experience.
"Business Attire": Similar to other industries, some establishments may enforce a policy requiring staff to look presentable in a reception area.
Sandwell Council
Sandwell Council
The focus in the reception area is on professional interaction, while the private rooms are where the services are performed

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109

Offline runner in the woods

Sandwell Council?

Sounds like a position  to inspect and enforce , id like to apply for

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sandwell Council?
There were links in the AI overview which have copied the text but not the links

Offline myothernameis

In the mid 80's when visiting Glasgow sauna's and depend which ones you go to the dress code varied.  So some of the sauna's place not so up market, the girls wore while tunic with buttons on the front, and white panties.  The tunics were so easy to remove and come off, and all that was left was there underwear, sometimes no underwear

But some of the higher end of the market, most girls wore evening dresses, but took time to remove the dress

I always found the girls who wore the tunic more erotic, and fun and there up for some fun and games

Offline Bigwilts

There is definitely a balance. I remember going to a parlour in Yeovil years ago and one lady was wearing a slinky black dress and the other tracksuit and Ellesse sweatshirt! For some reason I went for the trackies one and she barely removed anything when we got down to it.
It was probably the turn of the one in the dress, whereas the one in the tracksuit was probably after a break but you picked the ‘wrong’ one



Offline Arripotter1971

Also lurking waiting for the name of this documentary  :drinks:


Offline quatter11

Just rewatched that documentary about the Mega Brothels in Germany and one thing struck me
In their brothels most of the girls were walking around pretty much naked
now I know a lot of guys like being introduced to the girls in their sexy undies and the thrill of gradually peeling them off but sometimes I quite like the idea of them already being naked but it doesn't happen like that in this country

I remember Pammy at GFE in Bury who was constantly being told off by the receptionist for showing too much in the reception area
And once had a great punt with the much missed Lottie at Roses Retreat when she came to collect me wearing nothing but a big smile on her face and a butt plug up her ass even though the reception was busy with waiting punters - when we got into the room she said it had given her a buzz doing that

Went to a brothel in Gran Canaria once and half the girls sitting around were naked

Any one any thoughts on why tha difference ?

I remember the magnificent Lottie escorting me from the room back into reception after I’d had a threesome with her and Tilly for 30 minutes and then 30 minutes with Lottie on her own. Lottie was bollock naked and pulled me and Tilly in for a three way snog as she lifted her leg up onto the arm of the couch and grabbed my hand so I could finger fuck her in view of the maids and a waiting punter. She was proper filthy! And a great laugh.

Offline davey.edwards1969

Lottie was an absolute legend  :dance:
Had never worked before  -A genuine yummy mummy who turned to whoring to pay the bills and took to it like a duck to water
Often used to think of her dropping the kids off at school and then going to Roses and dropping her knickers ( when she could be bothered wearing any !!! ) for every Tom ,Dick or Abdul for money
The sight of her parading around reception in one of her fishnet body stockings with her tits and pussy exposed for all to see will stay with me a long time 😜
I don't think she had done much anal before but she loved having her gaping arse pounded while you pulled her hair ( at her request ) I too managed to get 4 fingers up her arse one day after she told me she'd had 8 cocks ( including a BBC ) up it already that day
Obviously she was doing it primarily for money but I'm sure she got a big thrill out of selling her 3 holes to total strangers

Sorely missed but I hope she returns one day 🙏
« Last Edit: March 08, 2026, 04:49:27 pm by davey.edwards1969 »

Offline quatter11

There’s absolutely no doubt she enjoyed it, she was absolutely insatiable. She was great fun and so easy to get along with as well, definitely one of my all time favourites!

Offline ZeroCount

Client Comfort: The reception area is a waiting area. Allowing clients to enter a controlled environment where the staff are appropriately dressed for a business transaction provides a more comfortable experience.

Typical fucking AI bullshit. I'm sure the first thing we're all thinking on entering a brothel is "I'm glad this is an appropriate environment for a business transaction. I would feel dreadfully uncomfortable if I were subjected to the sight of a naked woman."

Offline simon07

I remember seeing a WG at Annabellas Milton Keynes and as I was leaving saw pretty blonde Polish Parissa nude. My next visit was seeing her. They had stunners there 10-15 years ago.

Offline rocket88

The (in)famous Chelsea of Fingertips in Manchester would frequently wander into the lounge naked, especially if there was 3 or 4 punters waiting there.



Bloody hell,that takes me back! The first time I saw her she came into the lounge at Fingertips wearing a bra and suspender belt but no knickers. She introduced herself to me by saying 'Hi,I'm Chelsea and I'm a whore ' Happy times!

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109


Bloody hell,that takes me back! The first time I saw her she came into the lounge at Fingertips wearing a bra and suspender belt but no knickers. She introduced herself to me by saying 'Hi,I'm Chelsea and I'm a whore ' Happy times!

We could probably have a whole thread on Chelsea 's antics!

Offline Jerboa

Just rewatched that documentary about the Mega Brothels in Germany and one thing struck me
In their brothels most of the girls were walking around pretty much naked
now I know a lot of guys like being introduced to the girls in their sexy undies and the thrill of gradually peeling them off but sometimes I quite like the idea of them already being naked but it doesn't happen like that in this country

I remember Pammy at GFE in Bury who was constantly being told off by the receptionist for showing too much in the reception area
And once had a great punt with the much missed Lottie at Roses Retreat when she came to collect me wearing nothing but a big smile on her face and a butt plug up her ass even though the reception was busy with waiting punters - when we got into the room she said it had given her a buzz doing that

Went to a brothel in Gran Canaria once and half the girls sitting around were naked

Any one any thoughts on why tha difference ?

Read my punting wiki guide to FKK clubs. External Link/Members Only

Offline dreamwrx

Completely with you on the labia line up, as a connoisseur of nice meaty munchable lips  :yahoo:

Hey (and you runnerinthewoods) ... I'm the same! Long meaty labia fan here as well ... I miss Jessica in Barnsley, hers were amazing.

Some decent threads here on UKP, for fans of this.

Offline Thephoenix

We could probably have a whole thread on Chelsea 's antics!

Yes indeed.
There aren't many legends around like Chelsea.
I better not say any more otherwise we'll be taking this thread on a lengthy diversion.  :D

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
I remember telling a guy in am Edinburgh sauna that was aboit to walk out the room naked
"Put a towel round yourself, we're not in Germany"

Obviously its because brothels are fully legal and Germany has a culture of enjoying nudity. I thought in the FFK clubs the men also walk around naked.
Would you guys feel happy walking around nude too? I'm not being sarcastic im actually curious. Or would the site of other nude men put you off. I don't think I would want to walk around naked. I need a bra to feel supported even though I don't have massive tits.

Personally I think a short figure hugging dress is my preference for parlours. Leave something to the imagination. Especially the ones that don't have an entry fee. It encourages men who have no money to come in for a gawp. So I resent letting them see more than they would in the street on a Saturday night. Which to be fair can be very little.

Offline ZeroCount

I've been to enough sex parties that wandering round nude doesn't bother me. Although I do hope the sight of my untoned body isn't too repulsive to everyone else lol. It's okay for the girls, they get paid to put up with it! I've wandered round naked in brothels too, some places they're just not bothered. I certainly don't feel embarrassed naked in front of the staff, they see it all day anyway.

I have to admit, I do love when the girls in parlours are casually semi naked, or getting changed out in the open. Feels like getting a little freebie, and it's always good advertising for them too, I can rarely resist a girl who's giving me a cheeky grin while getting her tits out lol.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Yeah I guess if you do sex parties that's similar. But i think generally Brits are more reserved than Germans about nudity. I was reading the FFK article on here about how wearing underwear(the men) is frowned on in the sauna.
I gather they are given some kind of robe but not sure if they are actually worn.
I worked in strip clubs so not that bothered about the idea of people seeing me nude on stage. But obviously you have to pay to enter a strip club.
Also as mentioned previously lots of guy enjoy our sexy outfits and like to remove them so that is kind of ruined a bit.
Also for practical reasons if you go to a parlour for a walk in and there are say, 5 girls if you don't remember the name you could describe them by what they are wearing instead. And sometimes the outfits themselves can influence the clients decision too.

Offline danieli

I loved the masseuse at Norwegian Wood at Hoylake who was fully nude and walked around so all could see. Se had huge pussy lips which is also a favourite of mine (and the main reason I punt). I've just come back from Prague where I visited a sauna - all 12 girls wandering around fully nude. I wondered if it was a security policy so management could be sure none of them were on the take/stealing from punters - nowhere to put it?

Offline jolondon

How did you go about finding a sauna in Prague?

Online DastardlyDick

I wondered if it was a security policy so management could be sure none of them were on the take/stealing from punters - nowhere to put it?
As any female smuggler will tell you there's at least one place for concealing small objects even when nude.

Offline RandomGuy99

As any female smuggler will tell you there's at least one place for concealing small objects even when nude.
Check if their fanny is ticking.

Offline bigboy96

I like to walk into a massage parlour and see the girl greeting me in a tight, short dress. Sexy and I know I'll be having fun!  When I've been to Herbal Clinic in Cricklewood and four or five girls walk past and  some are wearing jeans and sweaters, then I'll go for the skimpiest outfit girl. 

Offline Gentle Jim

I've had the opposite experience.  She fetched me from the door naked.  By the time I got back from the shower she had put on a sexy bra and pants set.  I prefer them to have something on, so I can enjoy watching or helping them remove it.

Offline Thephoenix

I loved the masseuse at Norwegian Wood at Hoylake who was fully nude and walked around so all could see. Se had huge pussy lips which is also a favourite of mine (and the main reason I punt).

Quite a sight when she was bending over playing pool.

That was a regular haunt of mine.
Happy mammaries.  :thumbsup:

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
As any female smuggler will tell you there's at least one place for concealing small objects even when nude.

Hahaha I was gonna say that. One more then men have anyway!!

Offline simon07

Seeing WG naked is rare. Only 2 I remember Katniss at Massage Northampton 2015 and Parissa at Annabellas around the same time. Of course with such hot bodies, great advertising as I went back for seconds a few weeks later  :P

Offline nbarnes

I've been to enough sex parties that wandering round nude doesn't bother me. Although I do hope the sight of my untoned body isn't too repulsive to everyone else lol. It's okay for the girls, they get paid to put up with it! I've wandered round naked in brothels too, some places they're just not bothered. I certainly don't feel embarrassed naked in front of the staff, they see it all day anyway.

I have to admit, I do love when the girls in parlours are casually semi naked, or getting changed out in the open. Feels like getting a little freebie, and it's always good advertising for them too, I can rarely resist a girl who's giving me a cheeky grin while getting her tits out lol.

Same for me. Despite being quite a chunker, Sex parties and European Saunas (legit ones, not sex ones lol) has made me completely comfortable with being naked.

Seeing dommes also helped, as you are often naked while she is clothed, specifically to increase your feeling of vulnerability :)

Just need to get back in shape now :)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

When I first started punting in the mid-80’s, girls in Birmingham parlours all seemed to wear those white beautician outfits, the ones with press stud fasteners. I used to love to hear those press studs pop, revealing the sexy lingerie underneath.