External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyHad the horn, and was considering various options. Saw her on the purple website and a couple of tasty pictures, namely her busting out of a nurses outfit convinced me try see Kiara and my most expensive punt to date.
Comms Text in the morning and agreed meet for the afternoon. I sense she manages her own comms but it was very easy
LocationPretty much a block of apartments off the main road by Leicester Square station
Functional bedroom, shower and kitchen. Pretty nice standard and nice room. Shower a bit rubbish, took a while to heat up.
Damage and services£250 for the hour. No extras
GFE, DFK, RO, Fingering, FS, OWO, CIM, Massage
LadyPictures pretty much 100% accurate. Tight body and toned and beautiful bum; I don’t think any of the pics show off her bum but it’s lovely, firm and round. (An incredible sight in doggy!)
Bolt ons and some scaring underneath but I liked them.
I found her really attractive but appreciate that is subjective. You can decide based on the pictures!
Good English and great service.
MeetingIt was a bloody wet / miserable day (hasn’t all of 2026?). Arrived slightly early to my agreed time so sent a text and she said she’d be ready in 5. Buzzed into the block, and located her room up some stairs but the last flat in the hallway. Opened door and Kiara was in beautiful matching lingerie set. She looked very hot to me.

Quick shower and into the bedroom. Lay next to each other feeling each others body’s before DFK. Good kisser, with plenty of tongue action.
We caressed each others body’s before I took her bra off and had a feel and such of those nipples. Relatively firm but look good on her.
More kissing and touching, before I start to slowly finger her clit. Start to move into fingering including inside. She felt really tight and whilst I’m not normally one for RO, I couldn’t resist. Clean shaving and a delightfully looking pussy. She made all the right noises.
My turn, as I lay back with Kiara in between my legs giving me a nice slow sensual blowjob. She asked if i liked my balls being played with… err yes, so played with them with her hands whist sucking me off.
I asked to stand and gentle face fucked her while she was on all fours. Felt the sap quickly rising and came in her mouth. She opened up and showed me my efforts on her tongue before departing to the toilet to spit it out.
In between rounds, a massage which was OK. Not professional but not the worst I’ve ever had.
She cheekily asked me to massage her, I wasn’t sure if this was a time wasting technical but it enjoyable massaging her amazing body and incredible legs and bum.
Initiated 2nd round with more kissing as she caressed me to get me hard again. Dom on and she asked what position I’d like. Started with her on top. Enthusiastic riding and she felt really tight.
I asked to change to doggy as I stood at the side of the bed. What a sight to behold. Pounding away in doggy and gently massaging her arsehole with my thumb which she seemed to enjoy. (I don’t think anal is on the cards but she seemed to enjoy that). Finished in the bag and she thanked me… thank you Kiara!
We sat about chatting, showered and left with about 5 minutes left of the hour.
ConclusionA gorgeous girl with an incredible bod. Good English and enthusiastic service. My last punt was with PetiteVicki and I’d actually place Kiara higher in looks personally and felt Kiara’s service was more enthusiastic and overall better including the massage.
Would I return?
Yes but I don’t punt much and there feels more gems to visit. She said she’s been here since Jan and wanted to hopefully stay until the end of the year.
She also said she duos with a Thai girl who is nearby but no idea who that is.
Recommend?
Yes absolutely
The only negative for me was during communication to arrange I asked if CIF/Facial was included and she said yes, and it’s on the likes list, only for her to say she doesn’t do it and isn’t CIM better? Who can argue with her on that haha!