Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Tabu- house of relax — Tenerife -
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Tabu- house of relax — Tenerife -
(
Read 4972 times
)
Mansfieldman
Age Check :
Posts: 516
Likes: 16
Reviews: 118
«
on:
February 24, 2026, 05:57:17 am »
External Link/Members Only
stevesucks69
Age Check :
Posts: 515
Likes: 18
Reviews: 50
«
Reply #1 on:
February 25, 2026, 11:49:53 am »
What about it.....
Mansfieldman
Age Check :
Posts: 516
Likes: 16
Reviews: 118
«
Reply #2 on:
February 28, 2026, 12:32:47 pm »
I did leave a review , but must have got lost in the post.
Anyway I’ll leave one when I get time!
scarfiman
Age Check :
Posts: 216
Likes: 3
Reviews: 5
«
Reply #3 on:
February 28, 2026, 03:01:56 pm »
I called in one lunch time and inquired about their bdsm option.
Seemingly the girl who did it wouldnt be there until after 4pm and it would be at least 300e
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Tabu- house of relax — Tenerife -
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close