Author Topic: chill out with me0 - Peterborough (B&S)  (Read 4544 times)


10 review(s) for chill out with me0 (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Jacksonwood

Beware - think the genuine chilloutwithme0 may well have sold her number - or is working with another girl who takes her bookings.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time of Day - Friday at 10:30am in Feb '26

I had arranged a booking via Whatsapp messages and agreed to £130 for 1 hour incl. Rimming

Was given directions to the townhouse in Hampton.
When the door opened I was greeted by the girl, she was Thai and said her name was Lisa, but it wasn't chilloutwithme0, there was no tattoo on the stomach and also in other reviews she'd given her name as "Annie".

Friendly enough girl, 30 with a shapely figure and excellent english - no tattoos or markings.
Wiped me down before Rimming (very harshly) with wet wipes before basically rimming all around my arsehole, but didn't actually connect her tongue to it in anyway.

She flipped me over and wiped my cock with wetwipes before OWO- she was very good at this but after about 2 minutes she stopped because I had a big cock and her mouth hurt. (I'm not).

Lubed herself up and let me fuck her on her back - no interaction.

By this time I was losing my boner and wished I hadn't booked the hour, so I asked her for more OWO "Sorry my jaw hurts"

I had just about had enough so I asked her for an oily hand job, to get me off, which she did ok to be fair, and then asked for a massage for the remaining 40 minutes i had left. The massage consisted of her stretching my skin, rather than the normal pummelling you get from  a trained Thai.

It's a shame - I was looking back at @CharlieHutton 's review before I went and he gave the real girl a great write up.

Sorry to say I was scammed, but went along with it at the start in case the girl gave a decent service - but she certainly didn't.




Online Barry chuckle

Hard luck there mate, I was toying with meeting her over the weekend. This now casts quite a bit of uncertainty over this profile and if the original chill out with me will ever resurface?
Hopefully a better result next time buddy and thanks for the review

Offline Jacksonwood

You're welcome mate - happy to oblige ;-)

Offline Fantasist7

Just wanted to confirm that what Jacksonwood says in his review above is 100% true.  This is NOT the girl (Annie) that has been well reviewed on this site - it is a completely different girl - Lisa.  I visited on Sunday morning (22nd Feb), before Jacksonwood had posted, and was similarly disappointed.  Pleasant girl but nothing like the photos on AW.  Annoying for me was that she doesn't have the wardrobe of uniforms extensively portrayed on the AW site - indeed when I asked for an item from those photos, she not only didn't have that (or any of the others) but she seemed completely bemused at my request.

This girl is mid-30s, kind face but not pretty.  Has now moved on to Northampton.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for the intel guys. I had been considering her and recent reports have alerted me in time.

Offline Jacksonwood

Just wanted to confirm that what Jacksonwood says in his review above is 100% true.  This is NOT the girl (Annie) that has been well reviewed on this site - it is a completely different girl - Lisa.  I visited on Sunday morning (22nd Feb), before Jacksonwood had posted, and was similarly disappointed.  Pleasant girl but nothing like the photos on AW.  Annoying for me was that she doesn't have the wardrobe of uniforms extensively portrayed on the AW site - indeed when I asked for an item from those photos, she not only didn't have that (or any of the others) but she seemed completely bemused at my request.

This girl is mid-30s, kind face but not pretty.  Has now moved on to Northampton.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry my review wasn’t in time to help you mate.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Just wanted to confirm that what Jacksonwood says in his review above is 100% true.  This is NOT the girl (Annie) that has been well reviewed on this site - it is a completely different girl - Lisa.  I visited on Sunday morning (22nd Feb), before Jacksonwood had posted, and was similarly disappointed.  Pleasant girl but nothing like the photos on AW.  Annoying for me was that she doesn't have the wardrobe of uniforms extensively portrayed on the AW site - indeed when I asked for an item from those photos, she not only didn't have that (or any of the others) but she seemed completely bemused at my request.

This girl is mid-30s, kind face but not pretty.  Has now moved on to Northampton.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here is Lisa's current VS profile External Link/Members Only

As you say, she is currently in Npton. She's sharing with Amy Thai who I saw and have a review to write-up. It's a 2-bed so I asked Amy who was using the other room, she said Lisa. No AW page under the name Lisa so I checked other profiles and found the same telephone number as for me0

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jacksonwood

Good detective work  :hi: :hi: she looks like the girl i saw. Lacklustre

Offline Nagilum

Can confirm. Just saw this Lisa and it was crap.