Author Topic: Vivastreet Indian / South Asian girls - are the real  (Read 3326 times)

Offline WAP

Does anyone have any info on the quality of these many Indian girl adverts that have started coming up on vivastreet? I tried one last summer and walked as it was a Trans/Hijra Trap. Those ads have become easy for me to spot as they tend to be fully covered curvy women advertising Tamil or Malayalam.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=431218.0

Recently a new type of ad has appeared with much slimmer younger and feminine looking pics and wondering if we are seeing the start of a wave of actual female SPs getting flights over to make a quick buck.

Any info on if these are actual real women and what the service is like?

Here’s an example

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Offline rioblack90

I got put off with those type of ads afew years ago when I travelled across London afew times to have number say I need to pay a deposit for some bullshit reason.

Then subsequently, I would get random spam fishing calls for afew weeks before the number is lost or they give up. (this is why you need a punting SIM or Phone!)

HOWEVER!

Last may in Nottingham I was feeling a south Asain girl and saw a genuine Tamil girl - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=429508.0

Expensive at 120 for 30 mins but she had the heavy accent, the dark skin and even wore the Sari throughout. Big bum in a curvy natural way so I got her prone and filled her all the way up. Think she is permanently gone now tho but if she stayed in one location and local I would have made her a regular.

Ask for a postcode and look at it on google maps street view as a potential screening. Another is to bait them by asking “do you do bank transfer or cash only?”. If they say bank is preferable or they are hinting towards that, I always say “no I only do cash” and see what their response is. If they are adamant you only see them through “a transfer or deposit only”, I sack it off as a scam.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2026, 10:16:19 pm by rioblack90 »

Offline Jones692

It’s very common in viva street 95% of fake Indian girls is a scam I paid multiple times and then they blocked me viva street should try and find a solution for this picture location verification is the best solution

Offline Punting2022

Reverse image search. 99 percent come back with another girls insta.

Some want deposit. Others bank transfer in room. On one of these deposit ladies. I got bank details. It was a bloke accont.
More likely pimp. Ask for bank. So he gets earnings