Author Topic: Isobellaboo - Manchester  (Read 5909 times)


56 review(s) for IsobellaBoo (50 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Met Isobella a few months ago in the Cheadle hotel for 30 minutes at £80

Contemplated booking her for a long time but was put off by the lack of cim and that she might be too big for me but decided to take the plunge

She is a big girl but carries it well and has absolutely fantastic tits

Strarted with nice dfk stood up the continued into the bed

Tbh I hardly moved during the punt as after the kissing she moved down to give me a really great blowjob

I knew cim wasn’t on offer so asked her to finish me off between those wonderful tits which she did - I do love a good titwank!

Good meeting and will hopefully book again sometime

Offline smit1234

Looks like you've been a busy boy Dusty

Some good reviews there mate

Offline Bustydusty

Looks like you've been a busy boy Dusty

Some good reviews there mate
Cheers yeah I have  :D
I don’t seem to get as many red as in the past
Don’t know whether you just get a better instinct as you see more or standards drop - I’d like to think the former

Offline davey.edwards1969

According to her profile CIM is now available

Offline ShadyLane

Her AW age is 41, would you say this is accurate?

Offline Bustydusty

Her AW age is 41, would you say this is accurate?
I’d guess she’s in her 40’s

Offline ShadyLane