Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Hart (first encounter)  (Read 1883 times)

marty_mcfly

Lily Hart (1st encounter)

External Link/Members Only

Reputable hotel in West London with all the facilities one would expect from such a place. The hotel room was a little cramped as was the shower cubicle, but very comfortable nonetheless.

Score: 8/10

Communication:

This can be an issue with ladies on AW. They can sometimes ignore your emails or take ages to reply. This was not the case with Lily, as I received replies to my AW emails without waiting too long. Communication via text messages after the AW booking was done was very prompt and efficient.

Score: 10/10

Appearance / Physical aspects:

Lily is a beautiful tall slim girl with very sexy greyish blue eyes and short hair and those lovely cheek dimples. She has a lovely American accent and is very friendly and funny too. Looks wise, Lily reminded me of a slim short haired Audrey Hepburn as seen in Roman Holiday and Sabrina. Definitely my cup of tea.

Score: A very strong 8/10 for her looks and physique. This is using a very strict rating scale.

Personality:

Exceptional is the only word here. The moment I walked in, I was attracted to Lily and her smile. The girl has something that makes a man melt straightaway. Lily’s friendliness, intelligence and sense of humour are as good as they can get.

Services:

GFE. In fact perfection in GFE, which included OWO, Reverse O, the main event in the usual popular positions and of course that kissing which is just out of this world.

Encounter:

I booked just a half hour session, so that the two of us could break the ice. The moment I walked in I was greeted with a passionate kiss that made my legs shiver with delight. A quick shower and the fun with this unbelievable young lady began.

I have never encountered love making so enjoyable like this before; and the kissing was just beyond words. It is not just kissing but something truly sensational. French kissing, is that the word? No, it is Lily kissing, which is a refinement to French kissing, it is kissing invented by the French but perfected and taken to another level by Lily.

It was the kissing that set the tone for the rest of the encounter with a young lady that is a master of her art.

I have not come across service and pleasure like this in many years, and I doubt if it can be bettered.

Conclusion:

I hope Lily can continue to serve me like this again and again, as I am addicted to this most delightful young lady. I am already addicted to Lily and am counting the days until I see her again.

Lily is the best of the very best out there and accordingly she deserves the best amongst us punters.

Offline monstar

Thanks for the great review Back to the Future fan - I look forward to reading more from you :D

Lily is now firmly joint top spot for my next punt, good DFK is essential for me and the girls I've seen so far have all been wonderful kissers but Lily's skills have been highlighted in most of her reviews so I'm going to have to sample it for myself soon!  :kiss:

marty_mcfly

Monstar,

Thanks for the feedback. I cannot get going without proper kissing, and yes Lily is the best there is for DFK. If you come across such kissers then let me know, but I doubt anyone can come close to Lily in this area.

I am glad I came across this board and read some of Lily's reviews beforehand.

As for Lily, you must go and see her.

Hornydevil247

Monstar,

Thanks for the feedback. I cannot get going without proper kissing, and yes Lily is the best there is for DFK. If you come across such kissers then let me know, but I doubt anyone can come close to Lily in this area.

Monstar,

Hi Marty

Having seen Lily this week too I can testify she is a master in the art of DFK. It's not light FK but deep with lots of tongue play.

In all the girls, and they are all great at DFK, I have seen this year only girl has exceeded Lily in DFK department and that would Hazel Kitty.

Nice Review by the way  :thumbsup:

HD :diablo:

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I have never encountered love making so enjoyable like this before; and the kissing was just beyond words. It is not just kissing but something truly sensational. French kissing, is that the word? No, it is Lily kissing, which is a refinement to French kissing, it is kissing invented by the French but perfected and taken to another level by Lily.

It was the kissing that set the tone for the rest of the encounter with a young lady that is a master of her art.

I have not come across service and pleasure like this in many years, and I doubt if it can be bettered.

Great review marty_mcfly! I'm glad to see your own experience mirrored my own! Lily really is out of this world for the service she provides!  :thumbsup:

In all the girls, and they are all great at DFK, I have seen this year only girl has exceeded Lily in DFK department and that would Hazel Kitty.

You are a B**tard HD!... I really must go and see Hazel now you've said that...  :diablo: indeed!  :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 08:16:39 pm by Sir Knumbskull »

marty_mcfly

Hi Marty

Having seen Lily this week too I can testify she is a master in the art of DFK. It's not light FK but deep with lots of tongue play.

Nice Review by the way  :thumbsup:

HD :diablo:

HD, I have seen some of your reviews. You sure have a great taste in ladies. I am a DFK lover too, so yes, Hazel Kitty is definitely on my hot list.

marty_mcfly

Great review marty_mcfly! I'm glad to see your own experience mirrored my own! Lily really is out of this world for the service she provides!  :thumbsup:

I am glad you liked the review Sir K. The only bad thing to come out of my two encounters with Lily Hart is that she has set the standards and my expectations too high for punts with other ladies. I seriously doubt if her service can be equalled by anyone.

Goofy85

I tried to book her in advance this week for the first time but she got back to me today to say she is busy. :(

password02

I am glad you liked the review Sir K. The only bad thing to come out of my two encounters with Lily Hart is that she has set the standards and my expectations too high for punts with other ladies. I seriously doubt if her service can be equaled by anyone.

Perhaps you may need to book these girls in 2015 - I am sure they will raise your bar even higher !!

1. Adele
2. Platinum Cindy
3. Hot Ameera
4. Michelle Independent
5. Madlin Moon

marty_mcfly

Perhaps you may need to book these girls in 2015 - I am sure they will raise your bar even higher !!

1. Adele
2. Platinum Cindy
3. Hot Ameera
4. Michelle Independent
5. Madlin Moon

Password, thank you sir. I already had Adele and Cindy on my hot list. Will do some reasearch on the others.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Password, thank you sir. I already had Adele and Cindy on my hot list. Will do some reasearch on the others.

2nd for Adele, have sampled her, as many others 'several' times... still Lily still takes the gold star for 2014 for me!