Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia (##Mia##) of Farringdon in London  (Read 2818 times)

marty_mcfly

Mia (##Mia##) of Farringdon in London

External Link/Members Only

Very posh apartment near Farringdon in the City. Must be worth a lot of money to buy or even to rent due to its location, presentation and size.

The bedroom was huge with plenty of space to keep my belongings; and it was immaculately clean. The bed itself was very comfortable.

Score: 10/10

Communication:

Mia is very efficient in replying to AW messages, and even better dealing via text messages once my booking via AW was done. Communication plays an essential part in a good punt, at least for me, so Mia gets full marks from me in this category.

Score: 10/10

Appearance / Physical aspects:

Mia is beautiful, in fact very beautiful. If you like gorgeous blondes, then Mia is the girl for you. She has a petite build but is very proportional.

Mia is an Eastern European girl but speaks excellent English.

Mia is also very clean and smelt nice and fresh from head to toe; and her breath was like an April fresh breeze.

If I had to speak of someone she resembled in terms of looks, then I would say Reese Witherspoon. Do any of you remember the movie “Legally Blonde”? Yes, there is ample resemblance to a young Reese Witherspoon.

Score: 8/10

Personality:

Mia is very friendly. From the initial greeting onwards, Mia’s friendliness and manner is sure to make a man feel comfortable.

Personality wise, Mia makes a good initial impression and makes one feel as if you have known her for a while. This helps to break the ice with her.

Mia is not the noisy type of girl, and she speaks softly, giving the impression that if one handles her with care, then he is in for a good time with her.

Score: 9/10

Services:

Typical GFE components but be warned that she does not allow fingering (digits).

Encounter:

After receiving a lovely warm welcome from Mia, I chatted with her for a short time. She is not the type of lady that you spend a few seconds with chatting, and then jump straight to filthy sex.

Mia is the gentle, handle with care type of girl who one likes to talk with before engaging in a cuddling and kissing session. So after a short time getting acquainted with Mia, I joined her on the bed for a nice slow session of love making.

It built up slowly but was not boring in any way. Some slow build ups never reach the expected heights but this was not with Mia. The slow build up led to amazing sex which Mia seemed to enjoy.

Mia’s kissing was good, quite good. It was French kissing with tongues but not the chew your face off type of rough stuff. If you guys like soft and passionate French kissing with tongues but are not into the deep aggressive sloppy stuff, then Mia delivers here.

I must admit that although I am not that keen on breast play, Mia’s pert breasts and pointy erect nipples are a treat to play with and suck on.

Conclusion:

Like I have said, Mia strictly offers a GFE and only a GFE, and she is averse to fingering (digits), so if you go in expecting these services with a girl who likes what she does, then you are in for a great time. I certainly enjoyed my wonderful time with Mia.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Hi marty! Another great review! Mia has been on my radar for a while now and good to know she provides the kind of service I am after, the description of the kissing was very useful.

Shame she doesn't allow fingering as this really does it for me.

Does she have face pictures in her PG? Reese Witherspoon's face can be a big... angular... for some, including me! :timeout:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 08:26:31 pm by Sir Knumbskull »

Offline naz

good review Marty. looks like she is consistance with her GFE services.

Thanks.

marty_mcfly

Hi marty! Another great review! Mia has been on my radar for a while now and good to know she provides the kind of service I am after, the description of the kissing was very useful.

Shame she doesn't allow fingering as this really does it for me.

Does she have face pictures in her PG? Reese Witherspoon's face can be a big... angular... for some, including me! :timeout:

Sir K, I have not seen her PG pictures, so I don't know. Rest assured Mia's face is not big nor angular like Reese Witherspoon's. I would say she has taken the better features of Reese Witherspoon's face. One word of warning though, although she kisses nicely and with tongues, she will not push her tongue down your throat nor will let you do the same to her. It is nice FK but not the raunchy type of FK, if you know what I mean. She is a strict GFE girl who is not going to go out of bounds.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Sir K, I have not seen her PG pictures, so I don't know. Rest assured Mia's face is not big nor angular like Reese Witherspoon's. I would say she has taken the better features of Reese Witherspoon's face. One word of warning though, although she kisses nicely and with tongues, she will not push her tongue down your throat nor will let you do the same to her. It is nice FK but not the raunchy type of FK, if you know what I mean. She is a strict GFE girl who is not going to go out of bounds.

Thanks for the confirmation marty I appreciate it! I'll put her in my list of potentials. I do however enjoy a bit of 'aggressive kissing', usually on me as much as the other way round!  :cool: