Author Topic: Jessy Thai - Paddington  (Read 2484 times)


7 review(s) for Jessy Thai (1 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline BSB74

First time with an escort so please do let me know if what I experienced was a typical experience and any advice on next adventure would be greatly appreciated!

Booking length: 90mins
Services: OWO, Protected Sex, receiving oral,  69
Location: clean flat near Paddington station
Price: £220
Girl: Good looking,  fairly decent fake tits,  very small.  Her pictures are glamour shots and so when I saw her,   she looked different but not in a 'walking' way.

Contacted through AW and then arranged via WhatsApp.    She gave me the address but not the flat number and said we'd talk before (which was fine with me as I was a new client).   Got to the area and messaged her that I'd arrived earlier than expected.    No phone chat,  she just gave me the number of her apartment.

To be fair to her,   there was OWO,  cunnilingus,   69 and various sex positions.    On her profile it said Anal / Anal (with discretion) but it was clear that it wasn't on the menu at all.    Also said CIM and DFK but that clearly wasn't on the cards either.    Could have been she wasn't into me (or is stuff listed circumvented with the 'with discretion' bit?) She clearly was just going through the motions,  and her phone kept pinging.   Negative bit for me was the fact that she listened to voice messages and checked her texts whilst we were going at it,   talk about a mood kill! 😂  The room was really hot and she had the TV on playing some awful thai music.   I managed to get off but in terms of her commitment,    it's questionable!

Like I said,   I'm a total newcomer to this hence why my review is neutral,  perhaps I just don't know what to expect or I'm doing something wrong? 



External Link/Members Only 

External Link/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I think you picked a provider who as been delivering the same level of service to other members, so it isn't you.

Just take a read of her other reviews, which you can find by clicking the link at the top of the page.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Thanks for your first review.

90 minutes is quite ambitious for a first punt, especially if it’s a straight FS meet, can I suggest you limit yourself to 30 or 45 minutes till you find your punting feet.

Offline KeefeD40

Hey OP if you like thai girls give Miranda a whirl. She's very cute and very welcoming. Lots of kissing and a nice mix of naughty and nice. Could be right up your strasse  :hi:

Offline anonymouse72

Thanks for confirming anal wasn't available. It rules her out as a possible for me. I wouldn't fault yourself on this one, she's not a star based on past reviews. Better luck with the next one.

Offline Swapmeister

Look up Betty at Olinas. There are no shortage of reviews here. She is as close to a sure thing as you are going to get. She will do a 30min appointment for £100 if she isn't too busy. No As for a 30min but good way of testing the water so to speak without a £150 outlay

Offline puntingking



Hi BSB74  :hi:

Thanks for your first review mate   :thumbsup:

Welcome to this site  :drinks:

Offline BSB74

Thanks guys.

I've got a punt lined up for Monday,    if the performance is a good as she looks,  it might be heaven :)


Offline BSB74

Hey mate,

Yeah,  that's probably good advice!  Luckily/unluckily for me,   my chap has a desensitised head on him so it means I can pound for ages,  however,  you are quite correct.    If I have such lofty ambitions,  I should probably get back on the running machine and start doing yoga 😂

Thanks for your first review.

90 minutes is quite ambitious for a first punt, especially if it’s a straight FS meet, can I suggest you limit yourself to 30 or 45 minutes till you find your punting feet.