Price: £150 for 60 mins
External Link/Members Only Location: Colnbrook. The venue with the electric gate
Appearance: Older than expected, add a good 5 plus years onto the profile age 54. Wouldn’t surprise me if you need to add 10. Photos are are glamourised. More weight around the belly , the breasts have dropped. All that being said nicely dressed in lingerie, stockings, heels and carried the weight well, as about 6 foot in heels. I just didn’t fancy her still the lower brain made the decision to stay mainly from the warm welcome and reviews although dated on UKP.
Services: Nice cuddle and full French kissing on meeting. Up the stairs to an upmarket tidy room with ensuite. Commenced with gentle OWO which was a little vanilla for me mid shaft albeit not too much hands. Pussy fresh and wet and didn’t object to the finger being used. Main event cowgirl, doggy, mish. I wasn’t really in the zone and just banged hard to completion. No hurry to leave. General chat, shower and then I was off just before the hour was up. I left thinking just too vanilla for what I was looking for.
Positives
Friendly Milf / Gilf
Happy to please
As English can hold a decent conversation
Negatives
Older and more weight than expected versus the photos
Vanilla service
A friendly lady but the lack of personal attraction and vanilla service adds up to a neutral.
Rating: 6/10