Exact location :
External Link/Members OnlyGirl: Jessica of Colombia -
Tall, brunette, curves in the right places, big sex hair and smile… a couple of tattoos including one of British crown randomly on her leg.
Delightfully bubbly when I asked how much at the door… 100 for 30 mins including all sex and blowjobs and touching etc… seemed genuine.
Got the cash out and splashed out and took a punt.
She was thankfully more than true to her word and really fun and flirty punt … after an excellent BJ where I could’ve shot, she beckoned me for anal… I said really? She said what you like… pussy or anal? I said ok to anal given the novelty of it.
She could take a real pounding but I hate to admit I’m not a big fan of anal so I kindof wished I’d stuck to my usual …
Especially as I could smell a bit after a while …
Anyway it looked hot for sure.
I tried to get her to finish me in cowgirl pussy but she said no not after the anal. She did however deliver an outstanding blowjob to completion so overall it was a successful punt and for the RLD she was an excellent SP. Afterwards was warm and cuddly chatty.