Author Topic: My experience with a masseuse in Paris  (Read 4971 times)

Offline jaguar999

Okay, so this is my personal experience that I would want to share here.
I was in Paris last year a few times for work. On one of the occasions I happen to visit a nearby Chinese massage centre. The lady was Chinese with nice boobs, an average body and very average face. She had a beautiful skin.. smooth like a baby and she naturally had zero hairs on her body. Except pubic hair of course. I asked her if she could offer sex, to which she denied saying it's not allowed in that massage centre. I requested her to join me at my hotel room nearby. After some nice friendly chat, she agreed to it.
We met outside without the massage Centre knowing. Went to my room and had some incredible fuck. She was a nice person and very clean. So I also went down on her, which was a unique experience for her. There was no time restrictions and for some reason I felt like a raging Bull that day. I kept on going for almost 50 minutes before cumming. (not a usual thing for me)
 She was a very very submissive person who had never had sex like this before and had lived her life in a very conservative society back home in China. She said she had no idea that sex could be so enjoyable. She loved every bit of it and I was really happy to make her feel that way. I gave her the money I promised,(hundred euros), but she cared less about the money. I requested her to come back to me the next day which she readily agreed.
She was at my hotel again the next day morning and I had to take a day off to spend time with her... you know doing what? She never requested, or i had offered any money for that day, and she didn't care about money, I still gave her €80 for her time.
The next two work trips that I made to Paris, I booked Airbnb so that she can come and live with me. We used to go out for work and come back to have dinner together and indulge in some great sex all through the night. She really enjoyed living with me and having sex all night. She never demanded or spoke about money... In the end, I did make her a bit sore down under after three days of regular sex on each of those trips.
Sadly, my work travels have now stopped and I don't get to see her anymore. But it was a great experience all in all.

Offline koshkaj

shame you can't share her details.

some of us may have a trip to Paris coming up :angelgirl:

Offline jaguar999

She is otherwise not into this profession(one reason she never cared about money). She moved to a different city now. Working hard as a manager, eventually trying to get her permanent settlement in the EU.