Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Elite Size 6 (AKA Japanese Elite Size6) - Cardiff central  (Read 1909 times)

8 review(s) for Japanese Elite Size6 (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for DelightfulWonderland (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gazfrankos

Time spent - 1 hour
Location - In call
Fee - £160

Venue - Met in a serviced apartment in the centre of Cardiff,nice clean modern apartment.
Member - Very sexy young Japanese girl,accurate to profile,23 years old,fantastic figure with ample natural tits and quite possibly the biggest nipples I have ever seen.Dressed as requested in black stockings and suspenders.
Meeting - As soon as the door opened and I caught site of her i was very impressed with her appearance,made me feel at ease straight away.Asked if I needed a shower or a drink I had a glass of water and sorted the paper work out,we both lay on the bed and she really enjoys foreplay,especially DFK,I then thought I'd take a look at those magnificent nipples and they were hard and erect all ready.I removed her knickers and then proceeded to go down on her,what a sweet tasting pussy that got very wet,on with rain coat and into mish,really tight pussy and she's very responsive and gets into it quite well.Her on top next and she loves to grind down on you,so much so that I couldn't take any more and unloaded inside side her.All in all a cracking punt but a bit on the pricey side for my liking.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

£160 for an hour........ :dash: .....now that's really Elite at those prices
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Gazfrankos

Yep,I don't think I'll be doing it again in a hurry,still a good punt though.

Offline Sticky2336

How many pops in an hour booking

Offline Gazfrankos

I only had the one but I'm sure more was available.