Author Topic: BELLA27xx -Southend-on-Sea  (Read 653 times)


1 review(s) for BELLA27xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline xqc26

Link:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Last week monday

Comms: If you want to save your self the trouble of reading all that long story short rubbish comms.

All done via text but very strange booking process from her. Sent a text then replied to me to text her 5 mins before I arrive without confirming or mentioning a time at all, a bit strange first time for that. I asked for a price and prices are very different to what is advertised on the profile (not surpised). I text her I'm 5 mins away and get a reply saying wait another 15 mins :dash:. I should of bailed at this point started to doubt if this was real but my brain wasn't doing the thinking. I get the green light to arrive and have been told that the door is open. Once I open the door there are two more doors one red one blue. I read the text back no instruction about which door. I hear spanish coming from both doors and try text her no response, then I try call her nothing. I'm standing there like a pleb and start shitting it 50-50 chance I get this right. Felt like I was in the matrix for a moment, very hard decsion, so I go for the blue one NOTHING!!! Then go for the red one nothing!!! I try calling again and again then finally after which felt like an eternity final picked up and sounds surpised I'm here??? (It was the blue door)

Cost: On her profile it states £70 for 30 mins but when she texts you the menu the price goes up by £20 so £90 for 30 mins which is steeppppp and extras OWO DFK 69 CIM can't remeber the rest. 

Total cost: £90 30 mins + OWO £20 = £110

The Girl: Pictures are pretty accurate good looking girl BBL, THICCC, pretty face. That was the first BBL I've seen IRL but looked pretty good suited her didn't look too crazy like some you see online. She has a tummy tuck scar is there very visable and her tits are decent nice shape size wise between MED to SML more towarss the small. Few tiny tattoos dotted around.
One thing to warn you guys when ever my face got close to her body I could get a whiff of eggs wasn't strong but it came and go and was definatly coming from her and that put me off right away.

Location: Was a house thats split into two left and right. 5 min walk from South-End central station. Parking situation not really too sure I didn't drive but If i remeber correctly it wasnt great probably have to park it somewhere further like the station and walk it.

The Meet: With all the shenanigans that went on finally the the door opened by its self and to my surpise it was the girl on the profile a bit of a relief and was nice but all down hill from there. Get taken to the back towards the bedroom and along the way there was a CAMERA on the floor. I understand its probably for her safety but I didn't feel comfortable with that especially what you can do now online and with just a face.

 Paper work out the way, took a shower came back to the room and started to undress and was impress with what I saw. started off with some OWO and was alright below mid bu the old boy was liking it. layed down on the bed started playing with her tits and started to get a whiff of a weird smell and started to get turned off by that and only after like 5 mins of OWO she started to put the rubber on I asked for a bit more head but her english isnt that great after a couple attempts trying to expalin to her she said no which was fustrating.

Started with doggy and the whole time she wasn't really into it which is a big turn off for me. I dont expect her to be really into me and treat me like a sexy god but there was no connection at all. I started to go soft as I wasn't really feeling it then she gave me a hand job for about 5 mins I asked again if she could give me a BJ again she said no. So I called it a day I just saw on her face that she couldn't be asked. Made some excuse that I had to be somewhere soon and was running out of time. Got my things and left.

Would I return: NOPE

With the bad comms and being messed around. Hygiene not being there and just over all chemistry being off just wasn't for me and the whole time felt werid and a waste of time.

My first review sorry if its a bit long winded and hard to read or cocked up in any way.

Offline Silencio

Well done on your first review! Thanks for posting, literally messaged her today before I saw this, now I know to avoid!

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,405
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for your first review mate, hope your next one is of a better meet  :drinks: