Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey of AdultWork  (Read 1654 times)

11 review(s) for BlondeBabeHoney (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Philbiao1

I started a thread the other week regarding who you had lined up for your final punt of the year as we are barrelling towards 2015. I hadn't a clue who I was going to see and pretty much decided that it was going to be an agency girl on spec.

However, perusing AW a couple of days back I noticed that Honey was available on the weekend.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've actually been trying to see Honey for ages but our calendars had never matched, and when they did she was fully booked by the time I've contacte her. However, by whatever Xmas spirit is watching over me I managed to book an appointment at a time that suited.

This morning Honey sent a message saying that she was running a bit late but what's an extra 10/15 minutes after months of trying to meet? By the time I arrived she had already sent a message saying she was all set. In short comms were fantastic at every stage.

Anyway, she opened the door and in I went, it's a horrible cringeworthy cliché, but when I turned round I was gobsmacked. Honey is gorgeous. Tall, slim, with a "hot student" vibe about her, I knew this was going to be my best punt of the year.

Paperwork out of the way we were soon on the bed kissing and groping before getting naked. Honey kissed her way down south and I lay back and thought of Christmas. Oral was incredible with lots of eye contact and she looked sexy as well doing it. Switching to 69 I had the time of my life making her squirm, shake, and whimper. I'm sure it partially for was for my benefit but it was awesome making her squeal with my tongue and lips.

Honey rolled a common on with her mouth and carried on sucking while I fingered her before she lowered onto me for a spot of girl on top. Flipping over we had about of missionary before doggy, deep throat with her head off the side of the bed before a thunderous finish in her mouth.

Her legs were still shaking when we had finished for which she apologised for. I just found it sexy as hell and a big ego boost. A bit of chat - she is fantastic to talk to and incredibly friendly to boot - and I was back out in the sunshine grinning like a fool.

Honey is tremendous and if our calendars matched better she would easily be my "go to" girl. I am glad I finished my punting year on a massive high and I hope to start 2015 with another appointment.

10/10.

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks.

Review is spot on, great way to finish 2014  :yahoo:

Offline Philbiao1

Thanks and by rolling on a "common" I of course mean condom. Stupioc autocorrect.

Offline Uniformad

Sounds great if only she would answer her emails, I suppose it took a while to get to see Jade so there may still be hope for me.

Offline Philbiao1

It took me ages to get an appointment with her but only because our timetables never matched. For me, comms with her were great (I've still not heard back from Jade) but she us well worth persevering with. It's been hours since I seen her and I'm still buzzing.

Ghost Rider

Totally agree with the review. Ive seen Honey twice now well worth another visit.

Offline nufc4life

All of Honey's reports seem to be good, but can someone tell me how good looking she is?

For example two of the hottest looking girls I've seen looks wise are Tori Taylor, and Adriana of Amour, would you rate her close to them?

Or is she just good looking with a good body who provides a great service like Morgan, without being stunning?

Offline ManInBlack

All of Honey's reports seem to be good, but can someone tell me how good looking she is?

For example two of the hottest looking girls I've seen looks wise are Tori Taylor, and Adriana of Amour, would you rate her close to them?

Or is she just good looking with a good body who provides a great service like Morgan, without being stunning?

Saying how good looking someone is is always hard as it really depends on your taste.  For example, everyone raves about Tori Taylor being hot, I've seen her in a previous guise and while she's clearly good looking I wouldn't describe her as hot.  Honey is much more to my taste and I would describe her as hot.

What's less open to taste is that she has a very nice, fit body and great attitude, and offers a great service

Ghost Rider

Like ive said ive seen Honey twice and just recently seen Tory. If i was to spend my last £100 on a 1 hour punt. Honey would be my first choice because she just delivers with enthusiasm plus shes tall thin with nice tits. Thats my choice however everbody is different.

Online Kev3773

I don't think she is 'stunning' looking but everything else IS stunning, attitude, personality, enthusiasm, services, but then again that's just my take on her.  :rolleyes: