Author Topic: Spice12345 - Bangor  (Read 2752 times)


2 review(s) for Spice12345 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online Friendlytimothy

This is my second meeting with this SP. I decided to go again because the first time I went (a Neutral) the service was actually decent - EXCEPT the ending. I felt that, perhaps if I just gave a little instruction all would be fine.

External Link/Members Only

How wrong I was.

I messaged her with about 30 minutes notice. No problem. £90 for 30 minutes. I wanted only a blowjob with protection, OW. Communication all fine, gave me the postcode straight away, and then called me with the number when I let her know I was there. This time it was located in Bangor on a busy road, a few people about, nothing to worry about.

Flat was clean, spacious. Cold. This was my first concern. Nothing worse than a cold flat when you're naked and a little apprehensive. She was not exactly dressed up to see me, in a dressing gown. Looked like she'd just got out of bed. I felt a little more effort would not have gone amiss.

She stripped me, told me to lie face down on the bed for a "massage" which involved her rubbing my arse cheeks and touching my balls. Pretty nice. Quite relaxing, but definitely not a massage. After about 3 minutes of this she reached for a condom, and slapped it on me. She sucked me very well for about a minute, and then asked me to "fuck her from behind".

Now, Spice is an older woman with large tits.. but she had an awful looking rear, which I did not want to smash. I only wanted oral in anycase - I asked for this, and she quickly (almost with relief) obliged. This is, however, is where things went wrong.

After 10 minutes of sucking she moaned about having been sucking for ages and that it would be just a covered handjob from now on. This was terrible, almost painful. I wilted. So, 11 minutes maximum of blowjob for £90? Disappointed, I have to say. I appreciate she's an older woman and I do have some sympathy, but come on, for £90 for 30 minutes I want 30 minutes not 11..  I protested mildly, and she continued for about 5 minutes - haven't you cum yet? No, as it happens. Essentially, she said two of the three things guaranteed to put you off (the other thing being how many punters she's fucked that day).

Finished myself off holding her big tits. Not the best punt, and will avoid from now on.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2026, 07:42:09 pm by Friendlytimothy »

Online Snagbadjer

Spicy? Sounds more like sweet and sour. Without the sweet.