Author Topic: Alicia Dark, French pornstar in The Netherlands  (Read 4733 times)

Offline mrwhite

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (Pascal's Sub sluts video)

€260 ph (anal, DFK and CIM were extras I didn't bother with)

Another good pornstar punt at Nikita's

The location is easy to find down a quite side street in the town centre with a couple of paid for car parks close by.

Alicia was a really bubbly and fun and her English was more than passable. I was offered a drink from the bar and a shower when I arrived (not necessarily in that order) and got the cash out of the way,  She did try to up-sell the extras, but I wasn't interested this time.

She started off in some matching Victoria's secret underwear but that was soon on the floor.

This revealed a very toned, very tattooed body, with fake tits, firm, but not a silly size, along with nipple and VCH piercings.

She started off with OWO, I kind of got the impression that it was an extra, as she said she hated sucking condoms and was going to make an exception.  That was when I noticed the tongue piercings, I've been blown by a lass with one before and it was noticeable, however 3 was a new experience and I really could feel them all.

The sensation was getting me close to cumming, so I swapped to RO.  The VCH was a nice addition when licking and fingering her, and there were lots of appreciative noises.  Her pussy really was smooth, I've only ever come across one that smooth before and the lady told me that she'd had permanant laser hair removal, so I'm guessing Alicia was the same.

Rubber on it was time to fuck, with me standing at the edge of the bed and her lying on her back with her ankles by my ears wile she played with her clit.  The usual other positions followed, mish, CG, doggy etc, before some more OWO and finishing on her tits.

All in all, well worth the trip.

Offline jaydefo24

That is expensive so glad it was good for you !

She’s not my type, too many tats but she has a nice slutty face I wouldn’t hesitate to unload into.