Author Topic: Paris massage place XIN XIN  (Read 5218 times)

Offline bigbadirish

Paris trip for the Rugby

Venue: Xin Xin (50 Rue de Chabrol)

External Link/Members Only

Reading on here Paris is not great for punting, but there are quite a few massage parlours that are around may suit your needs. In Paris for the Rugby staying near Gare du Nord. Decided to do a bit of reading and headed off to this place. Easy to find and about 7 minutes walk away from the station

I knew from a previous review on here that extras are on offer at XiN XIN

Walked in  and greeted by a mid 30s Asian lady with blonde streaks & curly long hair. I found her attractive but didn’t want to get my hopes up as she could have just been a receptionist but happy days she was the one who took care of my needs. Didn’t see any other women working there. I was lead downstairs to a basement room in the room was as previously described a mattress on the floor

Anyway, to business

The lady was called “Tina” she leaves me to get undressed the knocks on the door to see if I am ready. Bit of a language barrier My French isn’t great and neither is her English. Massage was going to solve any back problems anyone might have but it was very relaxing. Then she begins to run her fingers over my back bum and legs really gently and suggests I turn over she ask if I want to massage down here. I say yes. She said €50 which matches what the last review said. She pulled down her dress so I could play with her nipples and very nice breasts and she started on a very nice slow HJ.

Then she asked if I wanted sex & blow job for €100 ummm 🤔 tempting but didn’t think I would last long. Then she offered €60 fully naked. Oh go on then why not, she took off her dress bra and knickers. I was able to kiss her breast and she allowed me to play with her clit insert a couple of fingers! Both of us I think enjoyed the experience! And built up to a nice climax

I booked for 30min I was in there slightly longer. The massage was €40 and the extras €60! Probably slightly expensive but worth it

While as Paris people suggest Isn’t the go-to, destination for punting there are options available! Would I return most definitely

Offline Fookmefooku

All you've done with this post is piss me off about gare du Nord. What an absolutely shit train station that should be burnt to the ground  :lol:


Offline Dodgelad

You've done well for that price in Pairs. As a regular visitor with work, I find the Thai massage joints to be very expensive

Offline Mothball15

Great review thanks, did you speak French? Or English at the venue?

Offline Arripotter1971

All you've done with this post is piss me off about gare du Nord. What an absolutely shit train station that should be burnt to the ground  :lol:

What happened to you there ? don’t leave us hanging………
Our fellow traveller got pickpocketed but as per the advance warnings about pickpockets they stole a wallet full of old receipts and no money  :yahoo: LOL
Paris used to be such a great weekend destination, no idea about punting but I never had a problem getting company for the night. I wouldn’t have a stranger in my room over night now though.

Offline Fookmefooku

What happened to you there ? don’t leave us hanging………
Our fellow traveller got pickpocketed but as per the advance warnings about pickpockets they stole a wallet full of old receipts and no money  :yahoo: LOL
Paris used to be such a great weekend destination, no idea about punting but I never had a problem getting company for the night. I wouldn’t have a stranger in my room over night now though.

I had to transfer from there to Montparnasse (another piece of shit station)
But only 1 ticket machine for the metro was working. No one at the ticket office. Missed my connection by 2 hours