Author Topic: Raunchy Roxy- Swansea  (Read 3436 times)


1 review(s) for Raunchy-Roxy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline smithy23

External Link/Members Only

Was feeling horny and came across Roxy’s profile. Don’t normally see people who don’t have reviews but mini me was doing the thinking.

Tried to ring had a message that she couldn’t talk due to the age of her phone but did agree to ring me using her private phone withheld.

Communications nice and easy.

£180 for the hour

Hotel just outside city centre

I was really pleased when I saw Roxy found her good looking and like her photos on her profile.
Money exchanged some small talk, hadn’t quite realized how new she was, then into the action. Lots of good kissing, oral and fingers on her which she seemed to really enjoy, good amount of dirty talk, owo on me, sex in a couple of positions until I came in the bag. Nice little chat while having a kiss, I didn’t fancy a second round. No clock watching and I left.

Really enjoyed my time with her and would like to see her again.
I believe she will be in Swansea every other weekend.