Author Topic: Sultry courtesan - Haydock Outcall  (Read 1460 times)


11 review(s) for Sultry courtesan (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline almcgee

£200 1hr outcall, Sultry Courtesan replied to my reverse booking request on AW

Hi guys. I'm new here, first review, but having started my punting in autumn 2024, I've been a busy guy! If I can I'll review some more. Tips of review style welcome.

Comms - very good - she only uses AW email, which is slow & a faff for me, but she was very reliable. She got a bit pushy for my hotel room number but I hadn't checked in so couldn't supply it until an hour or so before we were due to meet

Looks - big disappointment. I had specifically requested a "Skinny or slim" girl and skinny / slim she is not. I'd estimate her BMI to be about 30. Either overweight or obese, somewhere on the cusp. She's fairly pretty but nothing special, she has nice skin, pleasant features, dark red hair, normal sized tits for a bigger girl. But she was wearing a really mumsy woolly dress over her lingerie. To be fair she has asked if I wanted to arrive wearing anything special, and I said just wear what you feel good in - but didn't expect this. She was wearing nice black knickers and a bra underneath, but to be honest the punt was always going to be a let down from the moment she walked in due to her dishonesty regarding her size.

The punt - she had a sort of weird affected way of trying to be sultry, I guess, but I just found it a bit fake, she kept asking me loads of questions about myself which I found boring, she was trying to be sexy but I didn't find her so.

Started with OWO which was great - deep shaft, some spitting, good technique, with her on her knees and me sitting, then standing, some gentle gagging but she said if I carried on she'd vomit her lunch up (a bit of a turn off).

I licked her pussy out and it was nice looking with a big arse but had a sort of yeasty sweaty smell - BIG turn off, like a fat girls fanny basically., so I decided the best place for my cum was in her mouth, which she said was fine, but the OWO got a bit toothy and took away some of the pleasure. I probably should have wanked over her tits, but find it hard to turn down a CIM offer. She was straight to the bathroom for a good old clean out - I didn't see much evidence of the CIM and trust me there was plenty of evidence.

We then had a glass of wine in bed and after a bit I asked her if she could get me hard again, which she did with her hand and then got onto some really nice OWO which I have to say I should have just let her carry on with.... a real forte. When I though there was a small possibility of being able to cum again, I asked her for doggy style but there was quite a big delay getting the condom out and that was a shame, then when she went onto all fours, she was slightly crooked and it affected the simple pleasure of lining up and fucking a woman in that position. Oh well. So I went at it for a bit then pulled out - punt over. She seemed slightly put out that I had't cum and got dressed and left - she was clock watching by this point.

Overall - disappointed. For £200 I was secretly hoping for a really fit babe and I didn't get one. Attitude was fine, comms good, but she's relying on her old feedback - lots of feedback saying how fit she is. She. must have really let herself go, as one recent reviewer suggests. She says she is reassuringly expensive - read "rip-off". I think she's got to either lower her prices and change her style, or get herself really fit again. She's 30, non-Northern, and a nice person, but not what I was looking for.

External Link/Members Only

Oh and profile pic clearly fake


Offline NW_Guy

Thanks for the review. She responded to a recent RB that I had advertised. She was still under consideration until I saw your review. Near miss! Thanks.

Offline shooter

Great first review and cant think of any tips to improve it - plenty of detail and some wit too! Thanks for sharing.

She has bid on my RB's too and I can safely take her off the HL now  :thumbsup:


Offline Sweep70

You have set out your review quite well,looking forward to reading more of them matey!!

Offline blackburnian

Sultry Courtesan replied to my reverse booking request on AW


She’s bid on a couple of mine too, from what others posted that seems to be her business model

Glad I remembered what I’d seen on here and the word “courtesan” was enough for me to reject her bid

Bb

Offline PussyLover789

She bid on my RB this morning, I know its a piss take as ive placed the bid at £170 and its in York, i dont understand why she's bid at nearly 75 miles away  :unknown:

Offline Numberone

Her reply is normally 'shall we?'

Offline PussyLover789

Her reply is normally 'shall we?'
Thats exactly what she wrote on mine :lol:

Offline Numberone

And there was me feeling special!

Offline blackburnian