Author Topic: 2 brief Alicante field reports  (Read 5188 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

Saw these last year.

External Link/Members Only (masseuse: Salma) - 140E for an hour's massage + HE. Venue good, masseuse fairly good looking and sultry. Service was sensual and included an assisted shower to begin with. I enjoyed overall but thought the price was 20 to 40 euros too much. The girls on offer were not top tier but definitely not rough.

Daria - External Link/Members Only. This was a good punt. The photos are of her but perhaps were taken 3 to 5 years ago. Clean, safe apartment. Friendly, up-for-it girl. Nice body with enhanced boobs. Enjoyable service with OWO and multiple sex positions. I think it was 80E for 30 mins. Good VFM and firmly recommended.

There appear to be a great many other options in the town, too.

Offline Waferthinmint!

Thanks for the Alicante info

I went to Madrid last March aand had great time which I reviewed for this section.
Looking for punting in daytime in Alicante - where should I look for info ?