Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnabelleLJF_x - Adultwork  (Read 2087 times)

1 review(s) for AnnabelleLJF_x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ManInBlack

External Link/Members Only

This was a recent 30 minute incall.

Communications:
Nice, easy and friendly.  Always a bit wary of the ones where it's email only as you never know if they'll be read in time but I got sorted and only booked a couple of hours ahead.
Only concern was I was asked to message her on AW when I arrived to get the house number, lo and behold my connection was terrible when I arrived so that held me up a bit.

Venue:
Quiet street, relatively easy to find, however the village is a bit out of the way.
Room was a bit Spartan as this seems to be her home and she said she was in the middle of redecorating.

Looks/personality/attitude:
Only one photo on AW, which I would say is accurate.  Age is generally accurate.
Nice body, she's slim without being too slim and has a few curves.  Facially I would say she's pretty, but maybe had a bit too much make up on for my liking.  It didn't look like the make up was there to hide anything as she looked like she had good skin etc.

She's nice and friendly and quite chatty but just the right amount.  Comes across as quite sunmissive (more on that later) but not passive with it. She seemed to be enthusiastic.

Services:
She started with giving me a lap dance, which she seemed to be a bit nervous about but she did well and got me in the mood.
Kissing
OW (my preference)
Sex in a number of positions - doggy was a favourite, where due to her fucking back and kind of gyrating, I didn't have to put in much effort.  She was also very enthusiastic on top.
Dabbled in her submissive side, including spanking, light choking, light face slapping, and holding her head on my cock. As it's not particularly advertised on her AW I didn't go too hard, but told her to let me know if anything wasn't ok.

Only things I was told were not available were hair pulling and anal.

After a couple of recent 'neutrals' it was nice to get a good service off a good looking young girl.  She had previously slipped under my radar and I'm not sure how, possibly due to her location, but I will definitely be back.

Offline ManInBlack

Had a second 30min booking today.

Services were the same as above and were as enthusiastically delivered as the first time.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review - I'm surprised there hasn't been more response to it, it was really well written and she looks like the sort of girl who would be popular around here. Sounds good too.

Having to message her on AW to get her house number seems a bit much though - do many punters have internet access after leaving the house? I certainly don't. Couldn't she just get a cheap PAYG phone for sending/receiving texts?

Incidentally, does she do DFK or just pecks?

Offline ManInBlack

Thanks for the review - I'm surprised there hasn't been more response to it, it was really well written and she looks like the sort of girl who would be popular around here. Sounds good too.

Having to message her on AW to get her house number seems a bit much though - do many punters have internet access after leaving the house? I certainly don't. Couldn't she just get a cheap PAYG phone for sending/receiving texts?

Incidentally, does she do DFK or just pecks?

I'm surprised there hasn't been more reviews or mention of her on here too.  She's pretty and from what I've seen so far offers a good service.

I'm not sure if the AW message to get the house number is her standard thing to be honest, might've just been me.  But the fact the signal for 3G/4G was bad where she lived didn't help.

Her kissing was good, wouldn't particularly describe it as full on DFK, but then that suits me anyway as I'm not really that.

Offline Mansell

Thanks MIB, I had her on my list of possibles for the New Year, she just jumped up to a definate  :D

Online ProfessorYaffle

I'm surprised there hasn't been more reviews or mention of her on here too.  She's pretty and from what I've seen so far offers a good service.

I'm not sure if the AW message to get the house number is her standard thing to be honest, might've just been me.  But the fact the signal for 3G/4G was bad where she lived didn't help.

Her kissing was good, wouldn't particularly describe it as full on DFK, but then that suits me anyway as I'm not really that.

OK thanks.

The problem for me is her location, I don't drive and would really struggle to get to her. Maybe that's the issue for others on the board as well and hence why she's not a bigger name around here yet.

Offline Mansell

Luckily not a problem for me  Proff, but you are right, if she is where I think she is, very difficult to get to without a car.

It actually helps me as on the way to somewhere I have to go to regularly, so great reason to be passing  :lol: :lol:

da11eyc

is this girl english or euopean?

Toshiba

Great review, shame she lacks pics but sounds decent  :thumbsup: