Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yay or Nay?????  (Read 2228 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Ok says on her profile could pass for someone in there 40,s what do you think????
(For the record I don't think cars were invented when she was born) and your mentally retarded if you would!!! :wackogirl: :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline finn5555

potato

when she says "early 50's" I think that refers to the 1950's...   As for size 12, well how about the other leg>  Luckily she is only part time - 7 days a week from 11am .... :)

I'm sure there is a market for her like so many others. I'm not going to knock other peoples tastes though, just not my cup of tea, each to their own and all that.

Offline dboy74

Fuck me there are fossils younger than her!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:15:42 pm by dboy74 »

Offline myothernameis

Fuck me there are fossils younger than her!

At least she will see anyone over 18, no age limit  :vomit:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
As for size 12, well how about the other leg> 

I am sorry but look at the Mrs Claus 2014 photo of her arse there is no way that would fit in a size 12.  If so I want to buy my clothes where she buys hers so I can be a size 12 too

Jay-Jay

I wonder what the pics she rejected for her profile looked like ?
Oh, and to answer the question...it's a "Nay" from me.

Jay

Offline shaunogg

one mans meat is another mans poison...... but nay from me. not my cup of tea.

SirFrank

I am sorry but look at the Mrs Claus 2014 photo of her arse there is no way that would fit in a size 12.  If so I want to buy my clothes where she buys hers so I can be a size 12 too

:lol: presumably she buys her size 12 outfits from the same place as Kerry Katona, Vanessa Feltz and jelly belly Kelly (Lorraine Kelly - a woman who was born middle aged)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

She's probably a really nice person.....Fuck I've lost it  :wacko:

Dodo

I reckon she is just made  for James to cut his reviewing teeth on  :lol:

Offline Jamboney

I would say each to their own but surely there can't be anyone that would?  :vomit:

pierrot

Grim!   Definitely not a fairy tale.
 :(

Dodo

:lol: presumably she buys her size 12 outfits from the same place as Kerry Katona, Vanessa Feltz and jelly belly Kelly (Lorraine Kelly - a woman who was born middle aged)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmybob

Your not really looking for a yay or nay are you? Just a nay to validate your opinion. Its a nay from me.

Offline regenmeister

Nay  :vomit:

Slightly off-topic, but there's a few cocks in her public gallery isn't that breaking AW picture rules?

Offline fettish008

I would give it a go.wish I lived closer.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Nay  :vomit:

Slightly off-topic, but there's a few cocks in her public gallery isn't that breaking AW picture rules?

Yes.

Although I'm not sure when AW are going to start enforcing it. You could try reporting, see what happens.

fly fifer

Gordon Bennet.
That's a pig in knickers if ever I saw one.   :P

Offline CBPaul

Weight - 10 stone. Really ???
People tell her she looks like someone in her 40's, I think that may be just so they might stand a small chance of escaping. Or maybe they mean someone from the 1840's.  :unknown:

In half the photos she looks ready to extract your balls from their sac and in the other half she just looks shit faced.

And it's a Nay Nay and thrice Nay from me.

Offline RedKettle

you could not pay me enough to shag her - even thinking about all the girls on my HL naked and on their knees waiting to suck my cock (for free) would not stop me being limp when in the same room as her.

Offline cueball

It's a no from me too, she's a bit frightening too, well, I'd be fuckin terrified if she answered the door.

Offline jsparky

I can see from her smiling photos, she still have her own teeths; so you won't get a toothless bj from her.

Offline The_Don