Author Topic: Sexy British Shay  (Read 2252 times)

Offline striker141

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? I would have thought Indian girls were quite popular here, but can't find any reviews! A bit hesitant to take the 'punt'.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

so few Indian SPs IMHO, or at least where I look

Offline elnukky

Just go for it. What's the worst that can happen?

Offline puntingking



Welcome to ukp mate  :hi:

I have not seen this sp so I cannot comment :unknown:

However, I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to this site  :drinks:



Offline Poolboy69

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? I would have thought Indian girls were quite popular here, but can't find any reviews! A bit hesitant to take the 'punt'.

Hey mate did you ever go through with this one, still after my first punt?

Offline Ivor Hunch

Hey mate did you ever go through with this one, still after my first punt?

Hiya-  you seem to have a few posts asking whether someone has "gone through" with a punt with an otherwise unreviewed SP.

For first time, surely better to try to book with someone who is well reviewed on here already?  There is no shortage.