Author Topic: Sexy Kate Thai - Hatfield  (Read 4466 times)


9 review(s) for TS Kate Thai (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline DrJackDaniels

External Link/Members Only

Working in the office near Hatfield in November when I thought I’d rather try something more exotic for my lunch break than a sandwich. There are often some tourers in Stevenage or Hatfield and when I looked I saw Kate’s profile. I wasn’t completely sure about her so did a search of Ukpunting. The feedback for her was really positive and it was this that made me decide to take the plunge as she was now a low risk option. Thanks to all who’ve reviewed her!

Fired off a text, quick reply and agreed 1 hour for £140 plus about 20 for her cum. Can’t quite remember how much but do remember thinking she was at the cheaper end.

Usual flat for tourers near Aldi, I parked in the car park nearby. Found her flat and let in, found her quite attractive in skirt and stockings. Started with a massage, me lying on my front. It was a very good massage as I could feel her cock brushing my arse, and she was getting harder. I let out a few moans and she carried on, spreading my legs wider and climbing onto me. Feeling her hard cock got me very excited. She then asked if she could fuck me. I was half expecting this based on her feedback and as I was so horny I said yes, but told her it was my first time (even though it wasn’t  ;. I flipped over and gave her OWO and waked her. Cock was a good size and not too girth. After giving me OWO she put on a condom and started in missionary. I was quite tense and after a few mins if this she told me turn over. She then started again with plenty of lube and was very patient. After a few mins things got easier and I relaxed sufficiently that she could fuck me. Felt very good at times, and enough for me to think about being bottom again.

Eventually she tired, took off the condom and flipped me over, asking where she should cum. She wanked herself over my chest. Then she started to wank me, and I came over my stomach. Cleaned me up and I jumped into the shower. I’d definitely see her again, and might book a longer session so that I can fuck her.

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 297
  •  
  • Reviews: 184