Author Topic: Antalya - Massage - A pleasant surprise  (Read 4303 times)

Offline MrBajian

This happened in September last year.

Location: Posh hotel, opposite land of legends.

Girl: Dont rememeber her name, absolute turkish stunner, no older than 25, brunette, size C boobs, great ass.

The Story: I was staying at this hotel and was desperate for a massage, ideally with something extra but also willing to have the hammam experience. There was this Guy who walked about the hotel and the bar area outside, trying to sell massages, the prices were ridiculous even for a 5 star hotel. I think he was quoting 300 euros for 90 minutes. Whilst I was interested, I didn't want to pay that, on the day before I left he came up to me and he offered the massage for half price and promised it would be good, still way too much but I agreed and also booked a massage for my other half.

Well two masseuses walked out and I was hoping I would get the younger lady and I did. I laid on the table naked, towel covering, hoping but not expecting anything other than a good massage. The lady came in, massage was great for the first 20 minutes legit, she then started to lean in on me, so I could feel her body on me, she started to massage my lower back and ass and I made encouraging noises which she picked up on and then offered B2B for 200 euros, now I would never pay this in London but turkey, a muslim country in a 5 star hotel. I just couldn't refuse and boy did she deliver with the body slides, tbh I should have pushed for more, I guess I was caught up in the moment. I was able to suck on her breasts and she delivered a fantastic HR

Total Cost 150 for 90 minutes and 200 for B2B in euros. Very expensive, my only regret was not asking for more.

Doing this on the phone, so apologies for grammer and spelling

« Last Edit: January 26, 2026, 04:11:40 pm by MrBajian »

Offline bhudda

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,405
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 19
now I want to know if your Mrs enjoyed her "massage"

Offline MrBajian

She did and it was a female masseuse but completely legit

Offline Captainhowdy666

Why four months to leave a review ?

Offline KeenPunter

Why four months to leave a review ?

It's not a rwview, he hasn't left a review since 2023