Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx sexy Tayla  (Read 2173 times)

10 review(s) for Love ESTELLE xXx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Gorgeous_Ester (19 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

30mins £60
Looks like stated age but could pass for a little younger

Booked Tayla yesterday afternoon. she has just started to work from old street with sweet Chantelle.
 Good coms and standard 10min delay.I know many of you get really pissed off with that but its business, I'm probably delayed for most of my work related meetings as well.
Anyway
I've read some of the mixed reports on this girl but as she is now in my catchment area I thought I'd give it a go.
She ask me straight off if I liked kissing, I said" if you don't mind?' We then started some pretty good FK verging on DFK. (I'm over 50 so its always nice when a girl doesn't mind)
I thought she had a great body, great arse, lovely face,  very accommodating.
Very good owo that had me hanging on within the first 10 seconds! She also lay on the bed so I could play with her arse which a lot of girls seen to avoid ( could it be me?) I didn't put my fingers inside her however so I don't know if that is allowed. Moved to mish where I gave her a good 5-7 mins! Which is fucking amazing for me! Came inside. Little chat after then left
Very enjoyable and would recommend

Bobdayley

good to hear you had a good time.
However...my experience with her...
I saw her once I quitted after 15 min.
Rude, mechanical, fausse rousse and moody face despite her eyes.
 :wackogirl:

Offline robbie54321

Sorry to hear that Bobdayley
I really enjoyed my 30mins. I never noticed her eyes to be honest. Maybe next time

robbie54321

Offline claretandblue

Sorry to hear that Bobdayley
I really enjoyed my 30mins. I never noticed her eyes to be honest. Maybe next time

robbie54321

+1 i had a good time with her in whitechapel a few months back,was a good gfe experience

lovenostrings

Do Tanya and Chantelle do a 2 girl service?

mrhappypants

PM to the OP.  Thanks for the interesting review.

Dave

Offline spellbackwards

I would recommend her too. had a great time ... but she has had mixed reviews so maybe you have to catch her on a good day.