Was in Arrecife recently and decided to look what was available on Destacamos.com
Ended up messaging a girl I thought was an independant but when I arrived at the venue, found it was a brothel. Location is given freely on the Whatsapp number but I wont post here, nuber was +34 617 08 85 13
Pleasent Madam, excused my poor Spanish and I ended up in a fit for purpose room after selecting the girl from pictures provided and handing over the cash for half an hour.
60Eur for 30 mins, 120/hr, all services covered, didn't ask about extras as I didn't know how.
Youngish slim Columbian girl entered the room, couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall, was pleased with my choice.
Covered oral and sex in a few postitions, all provided happily and once complete I was on my way.
I'd make a better effort to learn some more Spanish or to use a translator next time, will definately visit again when I'm back.