Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nataly - Croydon  (Read 3435 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location - Been to this address before, safe, free parking after 5.30,

comms - male maid answering the phone, he made me go to the wrong door (even though I had been before and queried it), perhaps so he could see who I was before letting me in, he then made a BS excuse as to why he gave me the wrong door number.

Girl - she is Venezuelan with enough English to get by. Pictures were taken less than 2 weeks ago so they're spot on, to add to it id say her face is more attractive, BBW ( if you hadn't already guessed )

Service - OWO, Doggy, Missionary, cow girl and so on

She delivered Great OWO and ball licking, very very wet with great suction, no teeth, no clock watching or doing just about enough owo to tick the box, she'd of done it for 30 minutes straight if I let her.

Pretty good sex, she was responsive, no restrictions, no rushing.

Finished up by popping on that big fat shapely ass of hers, which was enthusiastically received.

£60 for 30mins + £20 for owo

Hidden Image/Members Only

punter

What's her ass like? did you rim her?

Offline pumps

What's her ass like? did you rim her?

T'was a good piece of Ass, As per the photos, and clean.

No I didn't Rim her. But I didn't see any reason why anyone couldn't...

jason26

It looks like a new girl has taken over her profile. She still looks smokin though.

Offline pumps

It looks like a new girl has taken over her profile. She still looks smokin though.

I can highly recommend that new girl on the profile, Ive been visiting her on and off over the last 4 years ..... she always puts out!

Offline thetinman007

New girl looks hot! Are the pics photoshopped?

jason26

Does Nataly do kissing? Thanks

Offline pumps

New girl looks hot! Are the pics photoshopped?

All latin girls photoshop their pictures.

Does Nataly do kissing? Thanks

donno

coolfriend_f

i am planning to meet Nataly today. I see another profile External Link/Members Only and wanted to know if the same male maid is responding to this as well and they work from same flat

Offline Rocket Scientist

i am planning to meet Nataly today.

We would all be eager to know if this new profile and pics genuine.  Girl is stacked!

Offline pumps

i am planning to meet Nataly today. I see another profile External Link/Members Only and wanted to know if the same male maid is responding to this as well and they work from same flat

Don't be fooled by this outfit, they only ever have 1 girl working there at any time, they will trick you into the flat with descriptions of two women....then when your in the room he will tell you the other girl is busy therefore only one is available.
If your specific about who exactly you want to see, before going in the door you wont be disappointed

jason26

What is the nearest station to her?