Author Topic: Whores of Helsinki  (Read 2552 times)

Offline billymuggins

I was passing through this frozen wasteland and sought some comfort and respite from the cold. Easier said than done. I scoured the Euro Escort sites in an attempt to filter out the dross. There's a lot of dross.
In the end, this website got me some WhatsApp responses External Link/Members Only
In the priority ads was this beauty - Viktoria Vika and she agreed to all my likes - OWO, CIM & anal - €200 for the hour €30 CIM €70 anal.
External Link/Members Only
The address was a flat in a block walking distance from the city centre.
I pressed the buzzer and walked up a couple of stairs, magic door trick straight into the living room of a very small flat.
Tiny kitchenette off to the left, tiny bedroom off to the right, grotty sofa with a grotty towel on it and, no less, a podium with a stripper pole!
If this Czech beauty had ever looked like the pictures in her ad, it would be a miracle. She smiled through her tobacco stained teeth and welcomed me in with a piss poor spin on the pole. Oh dear.
Well, in for a penny, I gave her the euro's and she went to the window with her phone and signalled to someone in the flat across the street.
I'm always on high alert as you never know in these situations.
I spun round in readiness (for something, don't know what) when the front door rattled hard. I thought I was going to get robbed.
Turned out to be the postie having a tough time getting the final reminders through the letterbox.
I went through the motions as did she, very average performance, she gave a decent enough BJ and was happy to go deep then pussy then ass in several positions to tick off the boxes.
Next came the main event, she asked me to assume the position on the towel in the special seat on the sofa.
She brought in a large mirror to put next to the sofa so that proceedings could be viewed in stereo.
She gave a surprisingly good deepthroat and was rewarded with a decent wad but she didn't let go.
Taking an age to make sure that there was not a drop remaining she then gulped the lot down and smiled.
I wasn't expecting that and felt myself warming towards her but when she came in for the kiss, I pushed my cheek forward!
She then wanted the conversation about why, family. children etc so I told her I was in a rush and left.
Not great but filled a gap and I was reasonably pleased that I had achieved a shot on goal at least.
If I ever return, I do not see any better way of going about it in this city, it just seems like hard work.
I really hope this helps someone.
Cheers