Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laya - Thai, big boobs  (Read 53443 times)

Offline andist

Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

The_Last_Emperor

External Link/Members Only

Mate stop promoting the massage parlours. You are either getting discount or money to advertise their business here. It's not fair for other people as your reviews are not real.

Offline brownie

ohhh she does look rather tasty indeed

Offline andist

Mate stop promoting the massage parlours. You are either getting discount or money to advertise their business here. It's not fair for other people as your reviews are not real.

LOL

Offline brownie

anyone been and seen her recently

Reece

Thanks for all the comments above, I visited her after reading the above comments.

Her massage ("laya's massage" as she calls it) is amazing! She's very down to earth and friendly. Finally found someone that suits me and she's really hot!

Offline 76shen

Thanks for all the comments above, I visited her after reading the above comments.

Her massage ("laya's massage" as she calls it) is amazing! She's very down to earth and friendly. Finally found someone that suits me and she's really hot!

how far did you get with her fs or she just offering hj and bb.

Offline andist

did you find out if she s a girl or a lady boy?

Reece

Lol! She's def a girl ;)

Only had the massage and hj

Will be going back for the bb soon ;)

Offline brownie

her site is down how do you contact her ?

thaiwebsite

anyone ?

Her new site is layathaimassage.com and her mobile: 07721 450053, let her know you came from the new website.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:09:06 pm by thaiwebsite »

Offline SamLP

Her new site is layathaimassage.com and her mobile: 07721 450053, let her know you came from the new website.

And you are?
Tout?

thaiwebsite

I'm Layas web designer, so just posted her website do people can find her. Layas old website is down.

And you are?
Tout?

kirkhammett

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:42:01 pm by kirkhammett »

Offline Raj_peters

So does this chick do anymore then a regular HE? Anyone other then the OP get her half naked at the least?

Offline andist

Offline Rupert

what's the costs for these extras

kirkhammett

Booked her in for tomorrow:hopefully is not a waste of time and money as Sala Thai was for me..Review to follow!   :cool:

Offline brownie

Booked her in for tomorrow:hopefully is not a waste of time and money as Sala Thai was for me..Review to follow!   :cool:

keep us updated pls

kirkhammett

Sorry guys, I had to cancel the appointment the same morning...shame though, hopefuly very soon I'll have the chance to re-book

Offline Raj_peters

she does b2b

Refrain from commenting Mr pimp - if as is suspected you've nicely conned a few people out of their money.

Offline SamLP

I'm Layas web designer, so just posted her website do people can find her. Layas old website is down.

Why would a web designer help publicise her website and how would you know about UKP. You smell very much like a tout  :thumbsdown:

Offline andist

Guys for info she's now 100% legit

Offline Rupert

So no more extras I take it

Online TheBizNiz

So no more extras I take it

Yup no more! Call yesterday and she said she does not do b2b or he.. Missed out  :(

Offline webpunter

Yup no more! Call yesterday and she said she does not do b2b or he.. Missed out  :(
She might just say this on the phone ?

Offline razor10

I can confirm what Andist has said. On basis of the reports, I saw her this week. She is stunningly beautiful but the tits are enhanced. I had an hour's massage (£50 as per her web-site) which was genuinely therapeutic before I was asked if I wanted any extras. Opted for the B2B at £50. FS wasn't offered. It was good. She allowed touching but she was not fully nude -so at £100 total it was expensive. For that money you can get a good shag with the Polish or elsewhere or a wonderful (the best I have ever had) massage with Suzy who gives a fully nude massage for £100 (£80 topless) with as much touching and fingering as you want.

Offline webpunter

I can confirm what Andist has said. On basis of the reports, I saw her this week. She is stunningly beautiful but the tits are enhanced. I had an hour's massage (£50 as per her web-site) which was genuinely therapeutic before I was asked if I wanted any extras. Opted for the B2B at £50. FS wasn't offered. It was good. She allowed touching but she was not fully nude -so at £100 total it was expensive. For that money you can get a good shag with the Polish or elsewhere or a wonderful (the best I have ever had) massage with Suzy who gives a fully nude massage for £100 (£80 topless) with as much touching and fingering as you want.
So with LayaT then i'm assuming that HE included in the B2B.  And at what stage through the hour was the B2B offered.  Reason for asking is that there isn't much point in paying the extra if only 15 mins etc towards the end of the session

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Surely "100% legit" would mean no extras at all :rolleyes:

Offline jamesoncinema

Do you think she'd do fs if you're a regular customer?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:32:34 pm by jamesoncinema »

punther

Do you know if suzy is open to full service?

kwahima

any updated links for laya?  :hi:

Offline andist

I've heard she went back to FS in a flat in Grays Inn road...
tbc...

kwahima

tbc...
anyone got updated links?  :D

Offline webpunter

There was another burd Thai Rosie who operated 'up west'.  Was about to make a booking & she disappeared.  Apparently she got deported on visa issues.  So maybe the reason why LT has done a runner ?

Offline Raj_peters

tbc...

Did you really? And where did this amazingly reliable source of information come from?

You seem to be the only one who's got more then a rub and tug - you've also got a lot more people to visit her and they've all been dissapointed!  :dash:
How much are you making off pimping this chick out?

Offline andist

Hey Laya's lover, last update is the place where she works is Bliss in Grays Inn Road. I doubt she does FS there since it's a massage parlour. And I didn't call to check if she's actually working there.

Offline andist

Btw her phone is off since a while so might be back to Thailand...

Offline frankjohnson

her website is back up - anyone seen her recently?

Offline webpunter

Offline fuckit

R U sure ?

Have you got a link? Been on my HL for a long long time

Offline fuckit

her website is back up - anyone seen her recently?

Sorry copied the wrong quote! Link?

Offline webpunter

Sorry copied the wrong quote! Link?
Not me who wrote that her weblink up & running again.  and the links in the thread don't work.  Nice rack on her but its not gonna be

Offline Mr Farkyhars

the links in the thread don't work

I just checked the one provided by the 'webdesigner' and that's working, FWIW

whatstheyam

Any updates on her whereabouts?

Also - I was wondering...the place where she works, it is possible to walk up and pretend you're in for a legit massage? Or is it so obvious that everyone there is in it for the FS/HE?

I ask because I like it when masseuses try to seduce you.

Offline 76shen

Has anyone been to see her. She sizes she's working from a shop, doses anyone  know the name of the shop. and what road it's on.

Offline webpunter

Has anyone been to see her. She sizes she's working from a shop, doses anyone  know the name of the shop. and what road it's on.
I'm sure she'll tell you if you make contact for a booking.  If she wanted the address on her website she'd show it no doubt