There used to be a Japanese Mistress in Bayswater ( can’t remember her name) probably 25 years ago did rope bondage, but I’d guess she would be in her sixties now, unlikely to be the same lady.
External Link/Members OnlyAlthough I think she is Chinese rather than Japanese?
No, I’m certain that’s not the one, her name was definitely not Empress Victoria. She had a gigantic ground floor flat on Bishops Bridge Road, was in all the Mistress Directories of the time.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Lots of good feedback on AW (yes, I know).Has anyone heard about/tried this SP?
Oh I’m bloody sure I remember this lass as well. Jeez it was a while ago. I’ll see if I can dig up anything from one or two old fetish pals of mine………they are certainly old enough to have been around at the time
Madame Tachibana
External Link/Members Only
Is it me or is that an AI pic? Hidden Image/Members Only
I have to say communication with her is extremely good. A very informative SP.
I knew her some years ago through mutual friends, not through BDSM.Interesting character although not unfriendly. Once my friends had a Halloween film screening at a squat-like place in Kennington and she brought a sheep’s head along. She also liked to go caving at the weekends, probably not dissimilar to being in her dungeon!She showed some of my friends her dungeon as well I remember.Yes, she’s probably in her late-50s now.
I’m intrigued, what was the sheep’s head for ?
From just £36 per year