Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: exotic_princess21 - An utterly disgusting experience !  (Read 1395 times)

2 review(s) for exotic_princess21 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smooooch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was not expecting much. It's just 40 quid/hour. The cheapest WG on AW I guess. Saw her profile couple of times as I live in East-end.
After reading Kopper's review, thought to give it a go. She lives in a nice converted flat next to 'Salvation Army' East Ham. Called couple of times and got an appointment by her maid. She is so tiny (under 5 feet, almost like a midget). Paperwork sorted out and was waiting for her to come back from the secret vault where she puts the cash. We started then. She is fat in a small frame, has some bulging, and stretch marks.  No french kiss, light or deep. OWO was crap, just the tip of the tool. Unable to follow instructions as her English is limited to mostly 2 words - 'baby baby'. Didn't do CIM, just mish and a tit wank. The most horrible and gross thing happened when I rolled her over and attempted a doggy after the first round. Oh God ! I wish I can forget that moment. She has a prominent haemorrhoid, which was the size of a Ferrero Rocher !  :vomit:. Having any words regarding this with her is useless, also I had lost my erection and interest both. Dressed up and left later on. Ewwwwww.  :scare:

Avoid by all means fellow punters !!! 

UberX

I was not expecting much. It's just 40 quid/hour. The cheapest WG on AW I guess. Saw her profile couple of times as I live in East-end.
After reading Kopper's review, thought to give it a go. She lives in a nice converted flat next to 'Salvation Army' East Ham. Called couple of times and got an appointment by her maid. She is so tiny (under 5 feet, almost like a midget). Paperwork sorted out and was waiting for her to come back from the secret vault where she puts the cash. We started then. She is fat in a small frame, has some bulging, and stretch marks.  No french kiss, light or deep. OWO was crap, just the tip of the tool. Unable to follow instructions as her English is limited to mostly 2 words - 'baby baby'. Didn't do CIM, just mish and a tit wank. The most horrible and gross thing happened when I rolled her over and attempted a doggy after the first round. Oh God ! I wish I can forget that moment. She has a prominent haemorrhoid, which was the size of a Ferrero Rocher !  :vomit:. Having any words regarding this with her is useless, also I had lost my erection and interest both. Dressed up and left later on. Ewwwwww.  :scare:

Sorry to hear that you lost erection. So you able to erect in 1st round and failed on 2nd round? Do you actually look like a baby so she is calling you baby baby :lol:

Offline smooooch

That's what I just wrote, why you're asking ? Your one liner reply with three grammatical blunders is quite intriguing ! Are you her English teacher anyway ?

Offline samba

You get what you pay for,I guess. Even if she was the last thing on earth, I would think twice before going near her with a bargepole.

Offline pumps

Yikes, on the plus side for £40 for an hour, you popped once and was getting a second round not bad going before the incident.

Just the sight of small piles kills my blood flow down below, so I'm bloody glad I wasn't in your position today  :vomit:

Sorry to hear that you lost erection. So you able to erect in 1st round and failed on 2nd round? Do you actually look like a baby so she is calling you baby baby :lol:

What a pointless bunch of jibberish....

Offline what-a man

What else do you expect for £40/hr?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
The most horrible and gross thing happened when I rolled her over and attempted a doggy after the first round. Oh God ! I wish I can forget that moment. She has a prominent haemorrhoid, which was the size of a Ferrero Rocher ! :vomit:.

Sounds more like a tumour.

Offline smooooch

What else do you expect for £40/hr?

A single pop and no excess clot of meat on the visible areas  :hi: