Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun with Blonde English Lucy  (Read 5082 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Saw Lucy last Friday, the  second punt of a three punt day, the first being AQ earlier in the day

Comms Text Lucy early morning to see if she was free, she replied yes and agreed a time and sent a booking through. Always found Lucy's comms great.

Venue Nice modern flat in North West London. Great Shower, King size bed to roll around in and big screen TV with music playing.

Event Lots of DFK, oral both ways, 69, finger fucking and fucked her with a vibrating toy and sex in mish and Lucy on top with two pops.

Summary Great punt with Lucy as always. Enjoy seeing her solo and for a filthy duo with Dee. Sexy English blond, busty with long legs and horny as fuck. Highly recommend her to fellow punters.  :thumbsup:

After punt song External Link/Members Only

HD  :diablo:

Ended the day with a late evening punt with Adele4u after someone cancelled  :yahoo:

« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:00:04 pm by Hornydevil247 »

west8

You, Sir, are an inspiration to us all!  :drinks:

As I'm currently betrothed to another and a re-match of sorts with delectable Dee and luscious Lucy is thus off the table, could I ask one thing:

Others have expressed mixed thoughts about Lucy facially.

We both know Dee is a beauty inside and out, but what are your thoughts on Lucy?

How does she shape up when juxtaposed with the doyen of deliciousness?

Hornydevil247

As I'm currently betrothed to another and a re-match of sorts with delectable Dee and luscious Lucy is thus off the table, could I ask one thing:

We both know Dee is a beauty inside and out, but what are your thoughts on Lucy?

Speak English W8. Never did Latin at school.  :unknown:

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think he means what's Lucy's boat race like?

:hi:

west8

Haha!

There isn't a word of Latin in my post above.

I save my Latin favorites for my comments elsewhere, as you well know!  :drinks:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Haha!

I save my Latin favorites for my comments elsewhere, as you well know!  :drinks:

I think he means speak English!

fredpunter

But I heard you were of Latin descent

west8

I heard HD is in fact a Spanish fireman named Jose.

Apparently he also has a work colleague, Hose B.

:cool:

Hornydevil247

As you say others have questioned Lucy facial looks. In my opinion Lucy is great looking, great service provider hence why I keep going back. It's been said she resembles Mandy in Eastenders.

Others have questioned Hazel Kitty facial looks, Lilyhart, Analqueen. In MY eyes they are great looking.

I always had great punts with these girls. I always found whilst punting, I see a new girl and have a bad punt then I don't go back. Have a great punt and I go back for more of the same. Other don't want to see the same girl more than once.

I saw Ruby Woo today and had a fantastic punt.

Each to their own I say!

HD :diablo:

Hornydevil247

Supermario is a cousin and I'm not referring to the Ballotelli kind.

I'm often seen in London with my ice cream van selling 69 oops I mean 99 and singing just one cornetto, give it to me cos I'm from San Marino. I'm British with the looks of a Shrek Latino

HD

fredpunter

Supermario is a cousin and I'm not referring to the Ballotelli kind.

I'm often seen in London with my ice cream van selling 69 oops I mean 99 and singing just one cornetto, give it to me cos I'm from San Marino. I'm British with the looks of a Shrek Latino

HD

It's my guess you stand more chance of selling 99s than 69s

Hornydevil247

If you had a decent piece of timing telling equipment or a diary that showed the correct time of your booking then you would know for yourself. You missed out on a great punt there W8.

But shit happens in life and I'm sure you won't make the same mistake again  :thumbsup:

I hope

Sorry for the pisstake
HD

mrhappypants

There are so many of these blandly positive inaccurate reviews plugging the same group of tired. ugly overpriced girls written by the same reviewers. The problem is when you actually go and see the girls you get an immediate reality check.  All I'll say is let the buyer beware, and check you are getting value before you hand over your cash.

Dave

Offline claretandblue

There are so many of these blandly positive inaccurate reviews plugging the same group of tired. ugly overpriced girls written by the same reviewers. The problem is when you actually go and see the girls you get an immediate reality check.  All I'll say is let the buyer beware, and check you are getting value before you hand over your cash.

Dave
interesting,i wouldnt see this lucy as i have sen numerous comments about hrr being iffy facially and i am quite fussy,which other girls would you include in this group you mention?

mrhappypants

fredpunter

Dave

Judging by your recent reviews while plenty of chaps have been happily enjoying going to see tired ugly overpriced girls and coming away happy, you have been having a pretty grim time of it.

mrhappypants

Hey Fred punter - thank you for taking an interest and I did not know you cared.  But don't worry about me as I mix in trusted regulars with a bit of experimentation and have found at least one new girl I like recently.

I am not really sure why it is your concern though?

Dave

fredpunter

Hey Fred punter - thank you for taking an interest and I did not know you cared.  But don't worry about me as I mix in trusted regulars with a bit of experimentation and have found at least one new girl I like recently.

I am not really sure why it is your concern though?

Dave

Tis the season of goodwill  :hi:

Hornydevil247

I stand my opinion that I find Lucy to be a great looking girl.

Others have different views on the subject of facial beauty.

She has now added some face pictures to her private gallery.

As regards to the stream of reviews for the same ugly overpriced girls, then due to the great reviews of PW others and I have had great punts with Adele, Ameera, Lilyhart, Madlin Moon to name but a few.

No one makes a punter go and see these girls. It is the punters choice how they spend their money and which girls they choose to see.

HD

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:30:04 pm by Hornydevil247 »

Offline herbie007

Dave

That’s a bit rich coming from you mr happypants seeing as you recently had a positive review changed to a negative.

As for the rest of your post, I don’t know who it’s directed at and I don’t really care, but I think it’s fair to say we all have our own opinions and off course you made yours clear, my opinion is that Lucy reminds me of Mandy from eastenders which makes her gorgeous through my eyes, top that off with her sexy body and the service she provides makes her a very good punt indeed in my books.

@ HD
Sounds like you had a great time, glad you enjoyed.  :drinks:

unclesweetheart

Haha!

Abire tibi vir vexo.

Offline claretandblue

:blush: do some research.

Dave

judging by your steady stream of negative reviews you should follow your own advice

Hornydevil247

@ HD
Sounds like you had a great time, glad you enjoyed.  :drinks:
[/quote]

Thanks Herbie

I always enjoy seeing Lucy. Always filthy fun.

HD :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

judging by your steady stream of negative reviews you should follow your own advice

That is rich coming from a little ponce who has yet to write a review.

Dave

password02

I stand my opinion that I find Lucy to be a great looking girl.

Others have different views on the subject of facial beauty.

She has now added some face pictures to her private gallery.

As regards to the stream of reviews for the same ugly overpriced girls, then due to the great reviews of PW others and I have had great punts with Adele, Ameera, Lilyhart, Madlin Moon to name but a few.

No one makes a punter go and see these girls. It is the punters choice how they spend their money and which girls they choose to see.

HD

+1 - Seen Lucy a couple of times with 3some with Dee and agree that Lucy is a very good looking girl and decent VFM.

Hornydevil247

+1 - Seen Lucy a couple of times with 3some with Dee and agree that Lucy is a very good looking girl and decent VFM.

Hi Mr PW

Shot up the road to see Lucy tonight after see Ameera for another good session

HD  :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

Password. You know I have followed your recommendations in the past and thanked you for them.  We may simply have a different view of this girls attractiveness.  I do not have problem with that.  What I have a problem with is what I believe to be organised gangs of "members" who, it seems to me, write blandly positive reviews about the same group of girls and then chip in on each others reviews to make them look legitimate. These girls often live together, work together or are known to each other.  They are typically older, established and charge above average fees.  My point is that these "punters" look like  they are being incentivised to write adverts rather than provide a review of a punt they paid the same rate for that I would.  I am not saying all the girls reviewed are bad.  I have seen a few myself and will see some again.  But the starting point for the review, where I believe the punter is not independent, is a concern.

Now this might be some elaborate paranoid fantasy.  I might be entirely wrong.  All the reviews on Lucy both after and BEFORE she changed her profile, may be completely objective and written by humble punters like me. But I don't think it looks like that.  I think if you look at Lucy's reviews, and those of Luxury Scarlet, it is the same board members pushing the same girls.  I have been wrong before, and admitted it.  But I have seen her.  She was £140 per hour.  And she is the only girl I have ever declined on looks alone.

Dave
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 06:53:22 am by mrhappypants »

password02

Password. You know I have followed your recommendations in the past and thanked you for them.  We may simply have a different view of this girls attractiveness.  I do not have problem with that.  What I have a problem with is what I believe to be organised gangs of "members" who, it seems to me, write blandly positive reviews about the same group of girls and then chip in on each others reviews to make them look legitimate. These girls often live together, work together or are known to each other.  They are typically older, established and charge above average fees.  My point is that these "punters" look like  they are being incentivised to write adverts rather than provide a review of a punt they paid the same rate for that I would.  I am not saying all the girls reviewed are bad.  I have seen a few myself and will see some again.  But the starting point for the review, where I believe the punter is not independent, is a concern.

Now this might be some elaborate paranoid fantasy.  I might be entirely wrong.  All the reviews on Lucy both after and BEFORE she changed her profile, may be completely objective and written by humble punters like me. But I don't think it looks like that.  I think if you look at Lucy's reviews, and those of Luxury Scarlet, it is the same board members pushing the same girls.  I have been wrong before, and admitted it.  But I have seen her.  She was £140 per hour.  And she is the only girl I have ever declined on looks alone.

Dave

Hi HP - I did find Lucy attractive but as you say beauty is sometime subjective and while some punters see her as good looking others may find her perhaps not - I always say each to his own - You have some guys that will  punt with the larger girl -16+ and they love their sessions - what ever rocks your boat - In reply to the other points you have raised I only wish i did get incentives from some of these girls - Free Fcks, an extra 1-2 hours and maybe an over night session or 2 paid for by the girls themselves However in the real world it does not happen.

Most of these girls are booked solid on a regular basis and really do not need any sort of extra advertising by myself or other UKP members.

I really do  not have any problems or issues with  members here who think my reviews are not independent - members will read and judge for themselves - some they will like and some they will not. They could cross reference several reviews from +10 different members and then decide of they want to visit these girls or not - In my case I am not worried and always welcome questions on both the forum and also on PM.

I also see UKP as an open forum where members can challenge reviews and also question and validate the reviewer - This makes the forum run itself and does crate a self regulatory environment that has made this forum site such a great place for UK Punters.

fredpunter

I would like to add that when a punter questions the accuracy of a negative review he is accused of being a fluffy white night. Is there a phrase for someone who questions the accuracy of several positive reviews by several different reviewers?

Offline laidbackasiandude

Dave

The attached link shows (as far as I'm aware) ALL reviews for "Luxury Scarlett" to date on UKP. Not one of those reviews
are written by anyone on this thread EXCEPT for you. Could you please justify your insinuation that either Herbie or HornyDevil
are the SAME board members pushing the same service providers ie BOTH Lucy & Luxury Scarlett simultaneously?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=759

Offline smiths

Dave

So its clear i am NOT part of any organised gang of members, i punted with Lucy and gave her a positive review for a good service though i didnt get a wow factor from her so wouldnt punt with her again i doubt. And i wouldnt lower myself to take a bribe off a WG or pimp, what i post is what i think.

IMO there are a group of punters that punt with the same WGs quite a bit but thats because someone recommends a WG and they trust thats punter rec so punt with herself. A good way to increase the chance of a good punt in my view, and the advantage this site can give to punters.

If you think its more than that then only admin can investigate.

Hornydevil247

I clarify my comments earlier regarding that I have seen Adele4u, Ameera and LilyHart based on the reviews of Mr PW.  :drinks:

I saw Melanie London and Rubywoo1 based on a recommendation of Herbie007. :drinks:

There is no punting group going here and I have never received a free punt or free services for any reviews

It is the members choice whether they choose to read any reviews on here. No one is being forced to read these reviews anymore then going to see the girls that have been reviewed.

The posting on a these reviews is banter, nothing more and not a conspiracy.

The money belongs to the punter and it is their choice who they punt with.

I have also never seen Scarlett or Charlotte and whatever her name is therefore I cannot on that issue.

Between the lines. It is the punters money. Their choice who they see. If a punter has decent punt because of a review on here then the site has accomplished the purpose it is there for.

HD

Dave

For completeness following on from my previous posting I'm now including the link for ALL of Lucy's reviews BEFORE
she changed her profile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=692

In addition, here are the reviews for "Luxury Scarlett" as a comparison to the one above for Lucy's old profile.

It's abundantly clear that neither Herbie nor HornyDevil appear on BOTH sets of reviews as you insinuated, and further more
sufficient evidence to substantiate that BOTH Herbie, and HornyDevil were accurate and honest in their reviews/comments of Lucy
based upon other established UKP members visiting her and reporting positive experiences.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 02:45:00 pm by laidbackasiandude »

mrhappypants

For completeness following on from my previous posting I'm now including the link for ALL of Lucy's reviews BEFORE
she changed her profile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=692

In addition, here are the reviews for "Luxury Scarlett" as a comparison to the one above for Lucy's old profile.

It's abundantly clear that neither Herbie nor HornyDevil appear on BOTH sets of reviews as you insinuated, and further more
sufficient evidence to substantiate that BOTH Herbie, and HornyDevil were accurate and honest in their reviews/comments of Lucy
based upon other established UKP members visiting her and reporting positive experiences.

First for a bit of context, the last time you and I were in a discussion I was challenging your positive review of a girl who threatened me with a knife and accused me of raping and robbing her.  Smiths spoke for your authenticity and I believe him.  I apologised for questioning your authenticity which I stand by, but you will understand given my experience why I consider your positiohn carefully.

Secondly, you misunderstand me and your post misrepresents my point.  I think that a similar *pattern* is evident in both sets of reviews - not that the reviewers were the same.  It is the same bland reviews deflecting from important negative details (Scarlett's misreprested weigth: Lucy's facial appearance).  It is the same pattern of the reviewers having built a large post count relatively quickly, with a regularity and expenditure on punting that is very high, focused primarily on a small group of linked girls. It is the same pattern of respondents who continually reply to each others posts.  But most crucially it is the same feeling of *persuasiveness* about the reviews that looks really suspect to me.   

By contrast read my review of Sensual Brigit.  She is a fantastic girl.  Yesterday she gave me the best bj I ever had.  But I dont give fuck about whether you or anyone else goes to see her which is why I am comfortable to give my honest impression of her looks in my review.   Thats why I write balanced reviews.  Same with Stunning Julie.  I cannot wait until she gets back but yeah she is lazy. It does me no harm to admit it.  I suppose she could refuse to see me, but then there are plenty more fish in the sea.

I did not mentioned any punter by name and I don't need really need to persuade you or anyone else I am right.   If I raise a doubt, and board members do their research and form a view that is enough. And if I am full of shit and completely mistaken I will just be ignored.  But people seem to get very sensitive around this issue, just like they did when I wrote a (slightly) critical review of a popular girl not to long ago.  The emotion that this arouses is another thing that feels a bit odd, and is another reason that I think there is a bit more to this than meets the eye.

Dave

First for a bit of context, the last time you and I were in a discussion I was challenging your positive review of a girl who threatened me with a knife and accused me of raping and robbing her.  Smiths spoke for your authenticity and I believe him.  I apologised for questioning your authenticity which I stand by, but you will understand given my experience why I consider your positiohn carefully.

Secondly, you misunderstand me and your post misrepresents my point.  I think that a similar *pattern* is evident in both sets of reviews - not that the reviewers were the same.  It is the same bland reviews deflecting from important negative details (Scarlett's misreprested weigth: Lucy's facial appearance).  It is the same pattern of the reviewers having built a large post count relatively quickly, with a regularity and expenditure on punting that is very high, focused primarily on a small group of linked girls. It is the same pattern of respondents who continually reply to each others posts.  But most crucially it is the same feeling of *persuasiveness* about the reviews that looks really suspect to me.   

By contrast read my review of Sensual Brigit.  She is a fantastic girl.  Yesterday she gave me the best bj I ever had.  But I dont give fuck about whether you or anyone else goes to see her which is why I am comfortable to give my honest impression of her looks in my review.   Thats why I write balanced reviews.  Same with Stunning Julie.  I cannot wait until she gets back but yeah she is lazy. It does me no harm to admit it.  I suppose she could refuse to see me, but then there are plenty more fish in the sea.

I did not mentioned any punter by name and I don't need really need to persuade you or anyone else I am right.   If I raise a doubt, and board members do their research and form a view that is enough. And if I am full of shit and completely mistaken I will just be ignored.  But people seem to get very sensitive around this issue, just like they did when I wrote a (slightly) critical review of a popular girl not to long ago.  The emotion that this arouses is another thing that feels a bit odd, and is another reason that I think there is a bit more to this than meets the eye.

Dave

I have neither misunderstood nor misrepresented your posts on this thread, merely pointed out (with evidence in the form
of attached reviews links for both Scarlett and Lucy) that shows no pattern you are alluding to with respect to the OP for this
review that's a commonality for both aforementioned service providers.

There is considerable evidence to suggest (at least for Lucy) that by and large she's a good service provider, and facially wise, most reviewers have found her to be attractive if not a complete stunner. Now I accept that you did not find Lucy attractive or to your tastes, as beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder. With respect to Scarlett, if I'm not mistaken, the NEGATIVE reviews EXCEED all her POSITIVE ones. It's not as if your negative of Scarlett is somehow overshadowed by a deluge of "persuasive" positive reviews for her.

As Smiths wrote earlier in this thread, if any evidence is in your possession about a group existing here on UKP that's acting
"persuasive" as you believe, and if you have substantive evidence to back your claims, then do report it to the site owner.

And just to make it absolutely clear to you, I've neither met Lucy nor Scarlett.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 06:04:31 pm by laidbackasiandude »

mrhappypants

Laidbackasiandude, in that case all that remains is for me to thank Horneydevil247, yourself and all the others who have contributed to this thread.  I have found it an extremely informative discussion.

Dave