Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which one too choose  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Daz123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen xgirlnextdoorx glasgow ?

Be out punting this week can't decide miss summers
,darcy rose , sexy summer, celine cc ,or Eva 
Decision decisions ? Never been with any of them b4

Offline solway

Girl next door- tall slim good looker .saw her when she worked near Springfield quay( just started then) - she was brunette then.An OK service but nothing to rush back for-she put her prices up.
Celine cc - nothing great.
Darcy Rose -great body & super raunchy- saw her about 3 times but started to feel just a number- she'll make a fortune but she'll be totally shagged out.
Not seen the others

Offline Tonsoffun69

Sexy summer is great.

Above average looks, great personality and a big likes list. Amazing nipples.

A pity that my hands are too big otherwise I'd have fisted her.

Offline Daz123

Cheers for the info
Also Emma xox and finest kandi girl look not bad either

Offline sweetcheeks

new here chaps. :coolgirl: for me would be finest kandi girl.must admit I like them petit..

Offline solway

Kandi girl - saw her years ago in Aquarious - great legs, nice then,no seen her since.
Fancy Emma myself.

Offline sweetcheeks

kandi girl seen her last week in a Glasgow hotel.

Offline pilgrim

I have seen both Eva and Darcy Rose.  Eva is now on her xmas holidays.  Darcy consistently good, fit body and really gets into it. Just try and book a day or so in advance, handy for the town centre.

Girl next door, sparse profile and limited services and no feedback since Oct, but looks a positive with reasonable feedback.

Not seen the others.  Summers on the to do list, sparse profile, limited pics, but thats for a reason so I will persevere and hope to see her soon.

Online WhoreMiester

I've seen a few of those mentioned and for what its worth, here is my humble opinion;

Darcy- I mentioned her on here before and would agree with the other posters. Great body but seems to work constantly and looks a wee bit more tired than when she first appeared on  the  scene. However on her game.....none better.

G next D- Saw her a few times before her disappearance to sunnier climes and must say I found her a really good punt. Tall, slim with a great attitude and a pretty face...says it all really.

Summer- Saw her once and wasn't really impressed. A bit older than the others and not really m type. Nipples were ....well nipples! Not really a reason to visit for me but others rave so the choice is yours   

Celline- OK but didn't really excite. Body not a patch on Darcy or GnextD and has stopped OWO so why would you?

Miss Summers- Saw her ages ago and was great fun although a wee bit chubby at that time ( If I remember correctly, she had pics on AW, obviously not her, with legs that were about  a foot longer than her own) . still good fun as I recall, although if she was that much fun wouldn't I have paid her another visit?

Haven't seen Eva.

Anyway, have a good one ;)

Offline Daz123

Sorry about late update on who I eventually chose , which was Emma sadly now away for a year seen her 3times b4 she went pretty addictive and was gorgeous never rushed and great ride , smooth shaved pussy, age accurate and good owo
Not much grabbing my attention in glasgow just now tried to contact girlnextdoor a few times now
With no success , only other girl that's caught my eye is Scarlett skies but no reviews on here or chat about her

Anyway guys hav a good one now January out the way and everyone been paid again

stuart_gla

Sorry about late update on who I eventually chose , which was Emma sadly now away for a year seen her 3times b4 she went pretty addictive and was gorgeous never rushed and great ride , smooth shaved pussy, age accurate and good owo

Yes, Emma xox (UKP reviews) was good, seen her twice and really enjoyed meeting her.  Pity she is no longer working!

Maybe xgirlnextdoorx (External Link/Members Only) is of a similar style?  I.e., young, posh, and slutty.

Any others that fit such a description?  Who are the posh lassies in Glasgow?  Links please!

RandyF

Yes, Emma xox (UKP reviews) was good, seen her twice and really enjoyed meeting her.  Pity she is no longer working!

Maybe xgirlnextdoorx (External Link/Members Only) is of a similar style?  I.e., young, posh, and slutty.

Any others that fit such a description?  Who are the posh lassies in Glasgow?  Links please!

Tried to book xgirlnextdoorx yesterday. Can't say she sounded in the least bit posh :lol:, uninterested yes, very! For £140, suppose I expected better.  Give her another shot next week...

Offline tazman1002001

I saw her a couple of years ago ...back then she was £50 for 30mins..... I remember being shocked at how good looking she was .....tall slim great ass and boobs and a really nice innocent girl ...back then she still worked in a office/call centre and was doing this for extra cash.

This is my review from 2012... External Link/Members Only

Not sure if I would pay £80..... Lots of hot polish girls out there for £60 who offer a lot more .....going to see this one Tonite....see my thread here about Veronica69 ....maybe another option. By the way of you see her before later this afternoon please do share your experience ...might save my cash if she ain't good lol...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46792.0
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

GND is laid back, relaxed and a good Gfe. Occasionally disappears to the sunnier climates. She's good at what she does and with good enthusiasm. She's facially 8/10 and a typical girl next door. Her performances are good and gfe - nothing fake or loud pse style.

I would recommend her over miss summers. Not saying miss summers is bad but both provide slight differing gfe.

Only negative: never seems to answer the phone
 If you send a text it's ignored and no return call.