De Wallen Red light district Walked around Friday night between 9 - 11 pm . It is very busy with tourists. Contrary to what people say a lot of the windows were full. Towards the centre there was some objective 10/10 , absolute stunning EE , European blondes , Latinas. The biggest USP is the hot blondes and the EE , in the UK there is always a plentiful selection of hot Latinas , mainly Brazilians , you can find on AW, Viva and Kommons. However , finding hot EE and European Blondes is hard to find. Latinas are hot but the lack of english from 90% of them is negative. Of course there are options of the other phenotypes I mentioned at higher price points, £300 + from agencies in London but in this economy Ill stick to the trusted AW, Viva and Kommons for a 3rd of a price. Speaking about price I couldn't bring myself to approach a SP with large crowds but I read a lot of UKP punters talking about scams and 100 euro for 20 mins with no kiss or OW . Also read reports of SPs charging to remove layers of clothing for money as well even after already agreeing a price. If anyone can attest to some positive experiences in the centre here it would be much appreciated as I was very tempted by the stunners on show in the centre , the quality declines as you go further out with some ebony and low quality latinas so not those windows .
De Pipj A much smaller RLD located on Rusydaelkade, walked through at 6 - 7 pm on Friday night. I read this was a much less touristy and scammy than De wallen. However , there was only 1 SP working who was a EE 6/10 max . So I avoided this as well.
Park 118A Privehuis located in a discrete location. Was buzzed in quickly and they very much value the clients privacy which is good. Never been to a brothel since they are Illegal in the Uk. The girls walked in one by one they were ok nothing special, no stunners , some pushing there late 30s. There was one stunner called Nathaly, looked South American , had big boobs and fat BBL . Her attitude wasn't as friendly as the others , but she was the hottest so its understandable

. Starting at 80 euros for h/h is a very respectable price for just sex . However , I wanted DFK and OWO ideally . Her extras were 20 for FK ( no DFK offered ) and a 100 euro for OWO . Not too crazy considering the low 80 euros starting point in hindsight , but in the moment I walked. I felt no animosity when leaving , it is free to go in and have a look.
Kinky.NL My preferred method , online incalling tried and tested many times in the UK. Kinky.NL is like the Netherlands AW .
Saw an add for Gabriela.
External Link/Members OnlyPrice : 150 Euro for h/h + ( 50 euro for FK + OWO )
Total = 200 Euros around £174
BookingQuick WhatsAPP SMS followed by pic and vid, more of a convo rather than a generic price list copy and paste most Brazilian SPs have. I asked if DFK and OWO were included, which she said ok, but when it came down to it she asked for £50 in person, i took this as a language barrier misunderstanding that out right scamming, it helped her service was excellent around the fact. Decent apartment, which has parking right outside and was easy enough to find and let in quickly , even though I knocked on the wrong door to an old man due to the fact multiple flats have the same number but are differentiated by roman numerals I - II - III

.
The GirlPretty face , accurate to pics and vids around 7/10. Body was sexy , she was short maybe 5 ft 0 - 5 ft 2 . Nice tits and a medium sized round bubble butt. She was dressed in sexy lingerie and was very friendly, sexy and flirty. She doesn't speak a word of English , got confused when I said I came from London.
The ServiceFelt like she was a nympho. Her OWO was good and wet. She didn't kiss too much with tongue which was disappointing. But she was playing with herself and making herself cum with me . I don't think she was acting , and if she was someone better get her an Oscar , but sex is infinitely more hot when your partner is actually into it and cumming , I mean ffs she should have payed me

. She was very tight and small , so had to ease in with my dick but was allowed to pound away at times. Her moaning and orgasms were very realistic and passionate , holding me close. Fucked her in doggy , CG and missionary. Blew the bag in doggy , very hot and sexy. It was friday night and she was drinking a buzzball and offered me someone , but I declined. Think she was horny and in a party mood so I must have caught this slut on a good night

.
OverallGirl 7/10
Service 8/10
Personality 8/10
Hygiene 8/10 ( had a cough )
I would 100% recommend , it was expensive compared to the UK but it was worth it for some passionate sex with a hot young and fun girl. Overall there is no reason to punt in Amsterdam over the UK , best course is to wait till your back. A lot of Ads on Kinky start at 150 Euro h/h no extras which is high. Amsterdam seems to be overpriced especially compared to the other cities across the continent for punting and doesn't seem to have as many options as London imo.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only