Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help whittling down my first punt short(ish) list  (Read 2664 times)

Offline ilovekungfu

Hello, having lurked here for a while and recently tired of pissing money away on AW cams (a fools errand I know) I'm looking to take the plunge after pay day. Beyond an unplanned escapade in Vegas this will be my first punt.

Budget is £160 (too much for a first go?). Services I'm interested in are DFK, OWO and CIM (not fussed about swallow). I'm a leg man, like a good dirty talker, a lapdance would be nice. None of these are show stoppers. In the main I'm just looking for an independent, enthusiastic, sexually confident WG who will be forward and take the lead. A mix of GFE/PSE I guess.

I reasoned English WG's or ones I had/could cam with for a bit represented the best chance of a good punt so the list is a mix with some well reviewed on here minus the obvious ones who like Platinum Cindy who I'd need feedback for. None of the below is a valid answer, I'd more than welcome a bespoke recommendation of an alternative!

(And thanks any feedback gratefully received, promise I'll do a review before Xmas rather than just fuck off :)

Busty English Mia - External Link/Members Only
English and 3 good reviews on here

Ellie~40HH - External Link/Members Only
English, seems fun and up for it though not much feedback on here

Jessie_Facials4u-x - External Link/Members Only
English, not expensive. Appears to see a lot of people in a day. Not sure if a first punt option

xxJuicyJoxx - External Link/Members Only
English, on tour next week. Cammed with her, seemed nice and looks quite a fit milf. Seems more GFE so not sure how forward she'd be. Not much feedback here

Saskia 4 U - External Link/Members Only
Irish, the one review on here piqued my interest but not much other info. Came up on the best legs thread

JennaCummings - External Link/Members Only
English & cammed with her a couple of times. Seems mad and filthy! Top end of budget, not many reviews?

AdorableSophie - External Link/Members Only
Cams but Hungarian. Came up on the same leg thread. Has been on AW for ages and good reviews here.

Miss Posh Totty - External Link/Members Only
English and more local to me so could consider the outcall

English_Alexandra - External Link/Members Only
Sounds filthy and experienced but not much info on here

Sammy DeepThroat Pro - External Link/Members Only
Local, English and seems up for it but no reviews here. She dropped me an e-mail after adding her to my hot list, which was a nice tough. Maybe too pricey?

FrankieElliexxx - External Link/Members Only
Another local option, looks good VFM. Limited reviews tho.

Hot Ameera - External Link/Members Only
Rave reviews. Ticks all the boxes (though not English) but wasn't sure if a bit ambitious for nervous first punt!

_Horny Lucy_ External Link/Members Only
Not English but good reviews on here. Again not sure if best left for the 2nd go.

Maggie21 - External Link/Members Only
Same as above

Dee - External Link/Members Only
Same as above

Smiley~Miley - External Link/Members Only
Very cute! But not English and recent reviews seem middling?

Emily's Creme Brulee - External Link/Members Only
Lots of good reviews but top end of budget not sure if I'd need to take more of the lead as GFE.

MySecretLife - External Link/Members Only
English and similar to the above but just outside the budget

Hazel Kitty - External Link/Members Only
Lots of good reviews. Came up as good DFK

Thanks again for any comments!

Offline mh

I think you can just look at that massive list of reviews that has appeared under your post...

fredpunter

You suggest that some of the most well reviewed girls may not be suitable for a first punt. I would suggest the opposite may be true. Most, but not all, believe that a good attitude is essential to a good punt, and few if any girls accumulate a lot of positive reviews without a good attitude.

Offline sumofallparts

Completely random list of girl - different types, area's, and totally pointless.

A ma with no clue of what sort of girl he wants, or where.......

Offline ilovekungfu

Thanks, I have read many of them and as you you've alluded I'm largely spoilt for choice. Being apprehensive, I just wondered if any members had any feedback which would suggest if any of the above were particularly suitable for my first dig. A lot of the reviews seem written with an experienced confident punter in mind. That or any updated info on those with less or outdated reviews.

I'm probably over thinking it I know.

Offline ilovekungfu

Yes, I appreciate that is a random list. Most are London based, a handful are East of London.

If I've framed too broad a question then apologies. Not trying to troll or waste anyone's time.

Offline Convince Me

I would recommend in this order:
Maggie21
Dee
Adorable Sophie

Be honest with them & they will ensure you have an experience to remember.

Offline Silver Birch

I have only seen 2 from your list, and from these two, would probably recommend DEE over Maggie21 for your first punt.

Both were great but Maggie21 is very full on and was totally PSE when I met her, whereas I found Dee more of a mixture GFE/PSE.

Both well worth a visit once you take the plunge into a punting career  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Before you cross the line take note: "Once a punter, always a punter"

Offline ilovekungfu

Thanks! I must have missed this since I added Maggie but she needs prior feedback too. Dee and Sophie look as good a plan A and B as any. There's an element of just going with it I know but useful to get a steer.

Less noob questions from now on  :dash:

Offline Clooney

I've seen Jenna Cummings and partied with Horny Lucy & Maggie21.

Jenna was excellent with me, but I imagine she might blow hot or cold depending on her mood. If she is in the mood then she is filthy and very nice. I've reviewed her on here.

Lucy is amazing! Really sexy, really nice, very horny. I think I might go back and see her next week actually.

Maggie I didn't quite click with. A but over the tip with the theatrical moans for my liking, but others speak very highly and she is certainly insatiable. I'd balance my comments against her many positive reviews.

Hornydevil247

Firstly looking back to when I first started punting I would have gone with someone established than a newbie back then.

Hazel. She will stick her tongue in your month and rip your tonsils out if you like DFK.  Had many great sessions with her this past year. In my top five

Dee All time favourite. Sets the bar high for other girls to follow. Great choice for a first punt.

Platinum Cindy Same comments made about Dee apply to Cindy

Ameera Blown away by her in my first two punts. Mix of PSE/GFE

I'm surprised you not mentioned the girl of the moment Adele4u Be prepared to get a bad case of EAS if you choose her.

HD

Midfield General

I've seen English Alexandra once before, and while the meet was brilliant she absolutely ruined it by offering me bareback anal in the last 5 minutes.
Don't know if it was a one off offer or a regular occurrence with her but it put me off somewhat

Offline HappyandLucky

Fuck me OP, if that's ur view of shortish never tell a prossie u have a long cock, she will run a mile  :hi:

Offline The_Don

First things first higher price doesn't = a better service

Ellie~40HH - External Link/Members Only
English, seems fun and up for it though not much feedback on here
She hard to book and doesn't return calls

JennaCummings - External Link/Members Only
English & cammed with her a couple of times. Seems mad and filthy! Top end of budget, not many reviews?
Cams are a waste of money

AdorableSophie - External Link/Members Only
Cams but Hungarian. Came up on the same leg thread. Has been on AW for ages and good reviews here.
Called her but she sounded poor on the phone (little interest)

Hot Ameera - External Link/Members Only
Rave reviews. Ticks all the boxes (though not English) but wasn't sure if a bit ambitious for nervous first punt!
Some of the better service providers (I've seen are not English) here is my review : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44494.0

Smiley~Miley - External Link/Members Only
Very cute! But not English and recent reviews seem middling?
She very hot and cold looking at the reviews, due to this I would avoid

sir_david

Bit of a restricted "Enjoys" list but a damn good starting point.

Offline anyfucker

Dee and Sophie will probably give you a good time - you never can tell though there are no certainities in punting.
Emily's creme is IMHO a great GFE but i don't know if she does CIM and she's back to Poland soon.
You know what, i would go and see all three in the shortest time you can afford.
Don't worry about them not being Brits, they'll easily understand what you want.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:08:45 pm by anyfucker »