Author Topic: The_Lady_Sapphire - Welwyn Garden City  (Read 9411 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8061147) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online knob rocker

External Link/Members Only

I dropped The Lady Sapphire an e-mail back in early in October and received a reply a short while later with a postcode, confirmation of £180 for an hour and all services listed on her likes list were included with no extras to pay for. Another e-mail telling TLS what I enjoyed and she sent me her number and asked me to Whatsapp her to arrange a meeting day/time which I did. We arranged a meeting for one hour a couple of days later.

As I was leaving home on the day of the meet she sent me her full address which turned out to be her house in a normal street a couple of miles from WGC town centre. I parked up down the road, walked to the address and the door opened as I walked up the path with TLS hiding behind it dressed in a fluffy dressing gown. When I got to look at her, she is exactly as her pics on AW, she is very smiley and very chatty and once up the stairs she soon lost the dressing gown to reveal a leather look playsuit with zips to give access to her tits, pussy and arse.

I joined her on the bed, we had a chat about what we both enjoyed and then I had a very pleasant hour kissing, chatting, laughing, using my fingers in her pussy and arse and generally having a damn good time. Deep throat is on the menu and she really goes for it prompting me to ask a couple of times if it was too much but she said no, keep going!! it felt amazing. Before too long, I thought I had better put a condom on and fuck her before I got overexcited and lost control. Condom on and I fucked her pussy and arse in a variety of different positions including prone bone, all the while with lots of encouraging noises from TLS.

All in all it was a fantastic meet, I think her stated age of 34 is probably correct, breast size of 36" EE is accurate and she is probably a size 14 or 16. The photos are spot on and the thumbnails of her movies probably give the best impression of her body shape.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with TLS meeting again 4/5 weeks later, very similar meet but got to play with some toys as well.
A high positive in my opinion.

Offline mickey_white

Thanks for the review. What’s her body type like? I can see from the photos that she is a curvy lady but does she have a belly or do her EE tits hanging or in good shape? Lastly, was the kissing DFK or light?

Offline WAY-WARD


Offline wannabe

No OWO?

I think from reading the review he did deep throat without, then said he wanted a condom for penetration.

Offline WAY-WARD

I think from reading the review he did deep throat without, then said he wanted a condom for penetration.

I guess you could be right but OWO is not listed on her AW and that's why I asked.

Offline wannabe

I guess you could be right but OWO is not listed on her AW and that's why I asked.

Good point. She does list "Swallow (at discretion)" so all a bit confusing.

Online knob rocker

Thanks for the review. What’s her body type like? I can see from the photos that she is a curvy lady but does she have a belly or do her EE tits hanging or in good shape? Lastly, was the kissing DFK or light?

She is indeed a curvy lady but in my opinion she is in very good shape and her tits are outstanding, enhanced, very large but again, in very good shape.

And the kissing was very much DFK.

Fill your boots mate. :drinks:

Online knob rocker

I guess you could be right but OWO is not listed on her AW and that's why I asked.

Apologies for the confusion, I hadn't noticed that OWO isn't listed but yes, it was OWO.

Offline mickey_white

She is indeed a curvy lady but in my opinion she is in very good shape and her tits are outstanding, enhanced, very large but again, in very good shape.

And the kissing was very much DFK.

Fill your boots mate. :drinks:
Cheers. Added to the HL.

Offline BigH22


Offline funlovingguy

she has gone up by 50£ will have to keep out of this

Online knob rocker

she has gone up by 50£ will have to keep out of this

I paid £180 for the hour and see she has now increased that to £200 for the hour  :(

So £20 increase not £50 but still a shame.

Offline funlovingguy

she was 100£ for 30 mins now its 150£

Online knob rocker

Ahh ok, I hadn't booked 30 mins so hadn't noticed that.  :drinks:

Offline mickey_white

I sent her a message to check her prices and extras recently. She offerred BB for £50. Will avoid her personally.

Offline wozmeik

Can confirm she also offered me BB when I enquired about extras

Offline funlovingguy

did she, i think she is out my list

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Can confirm she also offered me BB when I enquired about extras

Inspired by OPs review I contacted her to ask if everything on her likes list included in her hourly rate and what her limits might be.

She responded saying everything included and her only limit was not cummimg in her pussy.

I went back to check if that meant fucking her in the pussy and ass without a condom...she said yes and happy for me to cum in her ass!!!

No mention of any extra £££...but she is off my list now which is a shame as I had hoped the OP had discovered a good one.

Offline mhambertec

She is a really nice girl and great fun to see.


Offline Naughtyboyuk

She is a really nice girl and great fun to see.

From OPs review I am sure is she great filthy fun....but can't look past her fucking random guys bareback

Offline mhambertec

From OPs review I am sure is she great filthy fun....but can't look past her fucking random guys bareback

Yes I don't understand that either.
It is getting more frequent with WGs.

She has put her prices up, too.


Offline Naughtyboyuk

Yes I don't understand that either.
It is getting more frequent with WGs.

She has put her prices up, too.


When I asked her about why she offers BB she said lots of guys want it  :dash:

The world seems to have gone mad !!!

Offline mhambertec



When I asked her about why she offers BB she said lots of guys want it  :dash:

The world seems to have gone mad !!!

Very.

I can understand why men want it, but is it worth the risk?

Peoples attitutes towards STIs, and HIV have diminished because of modern therapies.
But that doesn't mean that they are less transmissible.

Money should not trump health, and WGs should not bow to pressure from men that don't care about their own.   



 

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I didn't get the sense she was barebacking due to any pressure as I never asked about it, she just offered it. 

I suspect however she senses at opportunity for £££ which as you say is mad just for a small amout of extra cash

Offline mhambertec

I didn't get the sense she was barebacking due to any pressure as I never asked about it, she just offered it. 

I suspect however she senses at opportunity for £££ which as you say is mad just for a small amout of extra cash

It's her choice.
But I wish a lot of these Escort sites would advise women and punters about the risk of unprotected sex so that providers and users can be informed.

At least that way, you know they have been given the knowledge, and that they know the risks before advertising and undertaking risky services.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2026, 09:02:32 pm by mhambertec »

Online koshkaj

She's 250 an hour now.

Guess the BB offerings have made her popular :unknown:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She's 250 an hour now.

Guess the BB offerings have made her popular :unknown:

It's back down to 220 an hour, but I suspect you are right in that her BB offerings have made her popular.  Guess there are plenty of guys willing to fuck her bare and given her full range of filthy 3 hole services she must be top of their list  :dash: