Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Belo AdultWork  (Read 2523 times)

8 review(s) for Eva Belo (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bazza69

External Link/Members Only

Managed to get an hour booking with Eva last night. Communications were great- let me know via text the address and then the house number when i arrived. There was parking outside but i parked a bit further along.

Eva opened the door in a sexy tight pink and black outfit and black heels. She looked a million dollars. She’s a petite girl but has an amazing ass- the best i have seen. Facially she is also good looking with beautiful eyes. She certainly does have an exotic look about her.

Once the paperwork was done she began passionately kissing me removing my clothes at the same time- really getting into it, using just the right amount of tongue. She then slipped her own clothes off displaying her small but pert boobs. I licked and sucked upon her nipples- she loved this- went between this and kissing and her grinding up against me- was getting very aroused at this point. Then she started OWO which was simply amazing- lots of eye contact. She may be a Lesbian but she sure knows how to suck cock. I had to get her to stop several times to prevent myself from cumming to soon. We then went into 69ing and finished this with CIM.

After i was wiped up we chatted and cuddled on the bed- real GFE. Felt very relaxed, it is obvious Eva is very intelligent as she talks about doing a PHD in the future (she really has got the whole package.)

After i had recovered Eva began passionately kissing me and straddling me. In no time i was ready to go again. Once the rubber was on we started with cowgirl which felt great. Never met a girl who gets this wet. We then switched to doggy- between doing so i rimmed her asshole- she really loved this. Had an amazing view in doggy- had to really hold myself back. We both seemed to enjoy this as Eva had an intense orgasm (100% genuine) Just before i did.

Defiantly a must see. Will defiantly be going back. 10/10. A***  :yahoo:

a2m

External Link/Members Only

Managed to get an hour booking with Eva last night. Communications were great- let me know via text the address and then the house number when i arrived. There was parking outside but i parked a bit further along.

Eva opened the door in a sexy tight pink and black outfit and black heels. She looked a million dollars. She’s a petite girl but has an amazing ass- the best i have seen. Facially she is also good looking with beautiful eyes. She certainly does have an exotic look about her.

Once the paperwork was done she began passionately kissing me removing my clothes at the same time- really getting into it, using just the right amount of tongue. She then slipped her own clothes off displaying her small but pert boobs. I licked and sucked upon her nipples- she loved this- went between this and kissing and her grinding up against me- was getting very aroused at this point. Then she started OWO which was simply amazing- lots of eye contact. She may be a Lesbian but she sure knows how to suck cock. I had to get her to stop several times to prevent myself from cumming to soon. We then went into 69ing and finished this with CIM.

After i was wiped up we chatted and cuddled on the bed- real GFE. Felt very relaxed, it is obvious Eva is very intelligent as she talks about doing a PHD in the future (she really has got the whole package.)

After i had recovered Eva began passionately kissing me and straddling me. In no time i was ready to go again. Once the rubber was on we started with cowgirl which felt great. Never met a girl who gets this wet. We then switched to doggy- between doing so i rimmed her asshole- she really loved this. Had an amazing view in doggy- had to really hold myself back. We both seemed to enjoy this as Eva had an intense orgasm (100% genuine) Just before i did.

Defiantly a must see. Will defiantly be going back. 10/10. A***  :yahoo:

Great review...Do you know if she s located close to the train station?

Online johnny34

Thanks for the review Bazza.

Shes on the HL for the new year unless i can manage to squeeze a booking in sooner.

Bazza69

Great review...Do you know if she s located close to the train station?

She's located in Heaton near Chillingham Road- metro links there.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, that sounded fantastic.

Offline azrael

Damm she looks hot but thats no where near me unless she tours :angelgirl: