Author Topic: Duo with Brioni & Morgan Welsh Bunnies  (Read 3200 times)

Offline scoopsee

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Where to start with this one.

Meeting took place Friday before Xmas in Cardiff.

Had originally booked Sienna & Brioni on the Thursday. Drove 2.5hrs to Cardiff only to be told 10mins after booking should have started that Sienna was ill and couldn’t make it.

Drove down again on the Friday to again be let down by Sienna. Was recommended Morgan by Welsh bunnies as she was similar to Sienna.
  Cock and balls got the better of means I agreed the meet.

£320 for the hour for the two.

Arrived at the flat only to had to wait 20 mins outside as girls were running late.

Finally get let into the flat to be greeted by both Brioni & Morgan.

First impressions weren’t great, I should have walked straight out.

Morgan - would say closer to 40 than 31. Skinny and not very pretty.

Brioni- age is probably correct 19-21 ish deffo not size 10 closer to 14 really quite chubby.

As soon as I arrived Brioni demanded cash to be handed over before she’d even said hello.

Jumped into the shower and returned to the room. Went through all the do’s and donts.

Got onto the bed and Morgan started snogging me while Brioni sucked me off, then they swapped over, got to scull fuck Morgan a little the then Brioni took a turn sucking again until I popped.

Little bit of chatting, Brioni just kept on about going out that night and times she got in trouble with long term punters.

Onto round two, again took turns in sucking me off and then in turns riding me and the other day on my face. Really wasn’t into it myself wasn’t attracted to either woman nor was there and good sexual banter. Had to ask a number of times for both of them to suck me off at same time.
 There was absolutely no interaction between the two of them, considering they advertised a full on girl on girl experience.

10 mins before punt time was up Brioni stated tidying up and said she needed to get ready to go out and walked out the room. Morgan even apologised about how she acted.

All in all a disappointing meet. Should really have given up and waited until I had the chance to see Siena


Deffo would book either of these two again

Offline Dan Dastardly

This agency seems piss poor to me , I’m quite curious however why you did another 2 and half hour trip the day after they fucked you around do much

Offline Steviewonder

I had debated booking both of these girls individually over the last few weeks but the constant bad reviews of the agency had put me off and you have confirmed that is right.  The photos of all the girls look heavily photoshopped too. Is that the case?

Offline Cheltclient

Would love to see Gracie from this agency but another poor review of their process and management. Thanks for the review.

Offline Bluebird187

This is a shame. I had a number of really good experiences with the WB agency last year, pretty much posted reviews following all of my meets.

Not trying to be a white knight, but yeah just thought I'd say that I've always had good interactions.

Online clevertrevor

Sienna is also pretty petite right?
Had her booked a few months ago, was literally waiting in the car park when she cancelled on me

Offline Justjim1987

This is a shame. I had a number of really good experiences with the WB agency last year, pretty much posted reviews following all of my meets.

Not trying to be a white knight, but yeah just thought I'd say that I've always had good interactions.

I'm pretty much with you there mate, my personal experience has only ever been positive. It's a shame you had this experience & I'm also not white knighting but I feel balance is always needed. Have you expressed your dissatisfaction to the agency?

Offline scoopsee

No ive not said anything to the agency.

Don’t really see the point as they’re hardly going to give me a refund or discount off next meet 😂

Was a schoolboy error on my part, should have left when I saw the pair of them when I first walked in.

Offline PuntingPro1

Well that is exactly what I was worried about. A 2 and a half hour drive twice on seperate days and to be let down, thats unreal. I would have been livid.

Offline scoopsee

I'm pretty much with you there mate, my personal experience has only ever been positive. It's a shame you had this experience & I'm also not white knighting but I feel balance is always needed. Have you expressed your dissatisfaction to the agency?

To be fair to the agency. G reached out to me yesterday and today for feedback (assume they read the reviews) wasn’t expecting that in anyway.
 Really appreciated it as G did seem genuinely interested in feedback and was apologetic. G also offered a gesture of goodwill which I may well take up. This time I’ll deffo be hanging on for Sienna 🙈

Offline PuntingPro1

You would have to be crazy to risk another 2 and a half hour drive even with a discount. :dash:

Offline Dan Dastardly

You would have to be crazy to risk another 2 and a half hour drive even with a discount. :dash:
+1

Offline junjo

I used this agency for a duo booking a long time ago. This review is pretty much my exact experience. All the photos are heavily photoshopped. With emphasis on the HEAVY

Offline Steviewonder

One of the girls, Morgan, was on my AW hotlist, the profile was under the name Welsh Pocket Rocket.  The pics were the same as Morgan’s photos on the bunnies site.  Looking at my HL I see it’s now a completely different lady’s pictures on that profile and Morgan isn’t on the bunnies site now.  So they are sharing the AW profiles too.

Offline junjo

Sounds about right for that agency. Also the I'll sort you a discount next time is a common message from them. Guess they know they give bad service and use it to try get people back