Author Topic: Julia Brazil - Canning Town  (Read 1198 times)

Offline PlankoLanko

P&D (Not even sure if I could call it that lol) £50 for 15mins (lost the link because I was shooting out texts to loads of profiles, forgive me  :( )

Phone number: +44 7451 242870

Location: Canning Town - a 5 minute walk from the train station.

Services: OW, FK, Penetration

Communication: Messaged via WhatsApp to arrange meeting.  The establishment is situated within a new gated apartment complex. The operator/girl will typically send you a video guiding you on how to get in which I found handy. Girl doesn't really speak much English - all communication was through google translate.

Face : 6.7/10

Body : 9.5/10 - Mid late 20's girl with big perky tits an hourglass figure and a massive ass. Impeccable hygiene too!  :wackogirl:

Service: 9.9/10 - Very attentive with a good attitude   :thumbsup:

I had an itch to scratch so did what we’d all do in that situation… hit up some girls on vivastreet/adultwork! After 5 minutes of frantically sending off “available?” text messages to every profile I came across, I received a message from Julia with her price list asking me when I’d like to visit.

Upon arrival, I was met at the door by Julia in a bathrobe with a look of concern on her face which I found odd. She then led me into the room and pulled out her phone and asked, “are you the guy that’s here to fix my door? You’re late”. Me being the typical childish unfunny guy I am thought it’d be hilarious if I responded “No, but I’d like to open yours” and to my surprise, she took it well and we both had a chuckle before we got down to business  :yahoo: .

Off came the bathrobe, revealing her perfect figure with an hourglass shape, a curvy waist, and a full, shapely backside. 'WOW!' was all I could audibly exclaim  :crazy: . I walked towards her with intent and put my hands around her waist, rubbing up against each other while I kissed her neck and sucked on her tits with her letting out soft moans - at this point I was ROCK HARD.  :wacko:

I lead her onto the bed where she pulls out a condom from out of her dresser and wraps mini me with her mouth before going to town. After a few minutes, I lightly pushed her onto her back and continued worshipping her body  :rose: (sucking on her tits and kissing her all over) before entering in missionary and going at it. Midway through the act whilst I’m drilling away, we locked eyes and she held my face whilst we shared a passionate kiss.  She’s my type to a T so I didn’t mind and just went with the flow. I eventually finish in missionary whilst she pulls me in close and gives me 1 final kiss.  :kiss:

We sat on the bed after having a little heart to heart conversation about life on google translate as I had a bit of time to spare (I feel as though she felt comfortable confiding in me as we’re close in age) before I heard a loud knock on the door followed by portugese, indistinguishable angry babbling… I checked the time and I’d been there for 25 minutes, silly me I thought  :dash: ! On went the clothes, and I gave her one final kiss goodbye before shooting off into the cold, unforgiving wilderness that is currently London—with a massive smile on my face and a sense of relief.

I'm a frequent punter and I'm quite new to the forum, so stay tuned for my upcoming escapades!  :drinks:

Offline patelprat

thanks for the first review. Do you think you could find that link to the profile?

i like your 1 decimal place ratings  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2026, 09:12:43 pm by patelprat »

Offline PlankoLanko

I tried searching for the profile later on but couldn't find it  - but from what I remember, the girl was not the one in the pictures (Although the girl I punted with was better looking). I suspect they rotate the girls to different areas within London anyway

Offline iq129

thanks for the first review. Do you think you could find that link to the profile?

i like your 1 decimal place ratings  :thumbsup:

Yes, innovative.

It reminds me of American Airlines’ flight timings such as 5.23 pm departure, 7.19 pm arrival.

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Without a live ad this doesn't qualify as a formal review.
Did you try searching the phone number in Google o or other search engines?
Search Vivastreet for same area or SP name?

Until a live ad can be provided this will sit in London discussion.  We can move it back if you can provide a link.