Author Topic: Outcall - Miss Capri  (Read 659 times)

Offline Easygoingdude

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting was the end of June being an outcall to my hotel in the west part of London. I had met her before this but this meeting was done with her bidding on a RB that I had put up. Cost was £300 for 1.5 Hours

Met at the hotel (due to keycards) and she looked as lovely as I remember if anything that she had lost some weight. Into the room and a quick catch up before she retired to the bathroom to get ready. Re-appeared in some lovely underwear, accentuating her lovely figure with her huge breast bursting to get out. Couple of rounds of fun involving passionate DFK, oral without, RO, fingering (encouraged) and using her wand on her.

Overall another great meet with Miss C and definitely one I will look to meet up with in 2026. Definitely one of of my highlights last year! In between rounds some decent conversation with her. Highly recommend.




Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Rule 4

Reviews must be within the last 6 months, for ALL members now.

Moved to London regional discussions.

Offline Easygoingdude

Rule 4

Reviews must be within the last 6 months, for ALL members now.

Moved to London regional discussions.

Apologies - done my sums all wrong thinking it was July!