Author Topic: Sweet_Thai_Peepo - Burnley  (Read 1606 times)


14 review(s) for Sweet_Thai_Peepo (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online ravenelli

External Link/Members Only

I must give thanks to Trigger for his enthusiastic reporting of this outstanding Thai girl.She really is lovely.
I don't know Burnley at all and had to look carefully back at his reports to find it was Wa Was place in the centre of Burnley.I found the street on Google maps and planned my route.It took me about 45 minutes and on the way there I kept hoping she lived up to her reports.I parked in a large supermarket car park and made the ten minute walk looking for my target street.She had earlier confirmed the time she could see me and sent a list of extras which included Kissing at £20 and OWO at £20 as well as others I cant remember ;I think A was an extra fifty but cant be sure.Not as good a rates as Trigger got but maybe she has latched on to her popularity.I opted for kissing as an extra but previous experiences with Thais have not been good for kissing as they either have a strange style or dont like doing it so you dont get much.
I let ger know I was on the street and waited as I walked the length of the street.I got a bit worried as nothig on the street suggested there was a Thai place near nor any unmarked upstairs flats.I messaged her to ask for clarification and she told me it was simply round the back.I guessed correctly which side and which end.The backs of the shops look like very old terraced houses.There was a well used bell and bingo the door opened immediately with a nice looking younr thai waiting t greet me.It was quiet and nobody about.We wet straight up the dimly lit stairs and then a couple of small steps down into a cosy room which although old was fit for purpose.Irealised partly why it felt so cosy was she had an electric blanket plugged in.Perhaps she was feeling the cold on this grey and gloomy day.I confirmed how log and the extras and hoped she would throw owo in too but no luck.There was no shower in the room but she was happy that i was clean.I think there was a shower elsewhere.In a flash she was naked as I was still stripping off.I do prefer it if it takes a bit longer; a bit at a time as part of the warm up.However I was very pleased with what I saw before me.A wonderful slim perfect figure,lovely soft skin and a shy smile.She wasn't so shy as I approached tentatively for a kiss,hopimg it would be good.She was traight in and it was outstanding.Hands caressing each other whilst the kissing was dynamite.Easily the best ive had off a Thai.She beckoned t the bed where it continued and throughout the punt it was on tap .I made best use of it.She applied the dom and I lay back thinking if I had opted for OWO Iwould be struggling already.I couldnt keep my hands off her.It was time for me to pleasure her and what a delight it was to feast on this spotless pussy.She istigated a move to sex in cowgirl whih was probably wise given i had only booked 30 minutes.Sadly and not so I didn't lst as long as I hoped as she was toog good.I did enjoy the experience and I do intend to see her again.

Online Upsndowns79

Great review of someone I have on my hotlist but Burnley isn’t the easiest to get to. I will though one day.

Online tr!gger

External Link/Members Only

I must give thanks to Trigger for his enthusiastic reporting of this outstanding Thai girl.She really is lovely.
I don't know Burnley at all and had to look carefully back at his reports to find it was Wa Was place in the centre of Burnley.I found the street on Google maps and planned my route.It took me about 45 minutes and on the way there I kept hoping she lived up to her reports.I parked in a large supermarket car park and made the ten minute walk looking for my target street.She had earlier confirmed the time she could see me and sent a list of extras which included Kissing at £20 and OWO at £20 as well as others I cant remember ;I think A was an extra fifty but cant be sure.Not as good a rates as Trigger got but maybe she has latched on to her popularity.I opted for kissing as an extra but previous experiences with Thais have not been good for kissing as they either have a strange style or dont like doing it so you dont get much.
I let ger know I was on the street and waited as I walked the length of the street.I got a bit worried as nothig on the street suggested there was a Thai place near nor any unmarked upstairs flats.I messaged her to ask for clarification and she told me it was simply round the back.I guessed correctly which side and which end.The backs of the shops look like very old terraced houses.There was a well used bell and bingo the door opened immediately with a nice looking younr thai waiting t greet me.It was quiet and nobody about.We wet straight up the dimly lit stairs and then a couple of small steps down into a cosy room which although old was fit for purpose.Irealised partly why it felt so cosy was she had an electric blanket plugged in.Perhaps she was feeling the cold on this grey and gloomy day.I confirmed how log and the extras and hoped she would throw owo in too but no luck.There was no shower in the room but she was happy that i was clean.I think there was a shower elsewhere.In a flash she was naked as I was still stripping off.I do prefer it if it takes a bit longer; a bit at a time as part of the warm up.However I was very pleased with what I saw before me.A wonderful slim perfect figure,lovely soft skin and a shy smile.She wasn't so shy as I approached tentatively for a kiss,hopimg it would be good.She was traight in and it was outstanding.Hands caressing each other whilst the kissing was dynamite.Easily the best ive had off a Thai.She beckoned t the bed where it continued and throughout the punt it was on tap .I made best use of it.She applied the dom and I lay back thinking if I had opted for OWO Iwould be struggling already.I couldnt keep my hands off her.It was time for me to pleasure her and what a delight it was to feast on this spotless pussy.She istigated a move to sex in cowgirl whih was probably wise given i had only booked 30 minutes.Sadly and not so I didn't lst as long as I hoped as she was toog good.I did enjoy the experience and I do intend to see her again.

Glad you enjoyed the experience. Her OWO is 1st class and CIM is worth it but I think you might be right, the prices for extra's appear to have gone up!

Offline Quickymonster

I have tried to contact this Lady through AW with no success. Never a contact number showing.
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.  Q.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
I have tried to contact this Lady through AW with no success. Never a contact number showing.
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.  Q.

In his review tr!gger advised that he booked her through Wawa where she is working from, and that she also has a number on a VS ad;

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 06, 2026, 08:15:08 am by scouting »

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share  :thumbsup:

Very difficult to read because of writing style, but good review  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2026, 08:36:12 am by standardpostage »

Online ravenelli

thanks standardpostage.Any tips for how I could improve my writing? I am genuinely grateful to those whose reports have led me to find providers I would have otherwise have missed or to dodge a bullet.I guess its all horses for courses.

Offline Degsy101

Using a spell check might help!

Offline standardpostage

thanks standardpostage.Any tips for how I could improve my writing? I am genuinely grateful to those whose reports have led me to find providers I would have otherwise have missed or to dodge a bullet.I guess its all horses for courses.
Start sentences on a new line.

Leave an empty line between sentences.

Leave an empty line between paragraphs.

If you look at a newspaper or a book, you will see what I mean.

Hope this helps.  I'm not perfect myself, by the way.

But I know that lines of text, without spaces, are hard for me to read.

 :hi:

Once again thanks for all your share's, much appreciated  :thumbsup  :)



« Last Edit: January 06, 2026, 08:23:35 pm by standardpostage »