Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koa32  (Read 1256 times)

12 review(s) for Koa32 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline realist

I had to have a second meeting with Koa which I did. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was slightly late but kept me informed so no problems there.

After the initial and numerous apologies for being late, she rushed to get ready/started. She changed into a "slutty" short dress, heels, with no back or bra. Very nice.

Lots of DFK and feeling her under that dress and then she started with oral in her dress, lots of deep throat and switching to "lollipop" sucking.

Second was missionary and third started missionary and finished doggy. Where she came to her own was when we tried for a fourth - it was a longer than usual booking for me. I couldn't make it but she sure did try. Oral, missionary, doggy, oral with her head over the side of the bed and finally tried myself with her kneeling and licking the tip. Sadly it was not to be ..this time, but not for the sake of lack of trying.

As has been mentioned before she is around 5'6", short blonde hair, English accent - think of what you expect from a 22-23yr old uni student snowboarder/surfer and you have some idea of what she is like ....or just ask her for a picture (as on her profile)

Constantly amazes me how natural she is. The only other person I have met that is similar to her is Helena Adventure but sadly does not seem to be replying to emails - or at least my emails - or very long time to read them. May try again in the new year.   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Glad it went well again, she's definitely been one of the finds of the year for me.

Offline realist

Can't disagree with that one. Would have liked to have also met with KDD and then could decide whether a duo of the both of them might be like. I know you have already been there. But may also think about Koa and Helena adventure, who is also a nice find for me for this year. Shame I have only had a chance to meet her once this year.

Quesadilla

Can't disagree with that one. Would have liked to have also met with KDD and then could decide whether a duo of the both of them might be like. I know you have already been there. But may also think about Koa and Helena adventure, who is also a nice find for me for this year. Shame I have only had a chance to meet her once this year.
+1 for Koa - glad you had a good punt.  Really want to go for round two myself but just got so many ladies in my HL to see and my plans for December have all been pushed back as it is.